Silverdale @ Gordonsville

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it to the Jungle boys. TOOooooT Toot. The Tigers are hungry and waiting. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Its going to be loud. Bring as many as you can. GV will share some great atmosphere. I promise. Win

or lose you wont forget you have been here. We have a great field to play on also.

Nothing is open after the game here but McDonalds. But we will be honored share it with you. Call them in advance with orders. Can furnish you a phone number if you are interested. They are as slow as an overloaded semi climbing Mt Eagle.

Gordonsville will be rocking, hosting it's first playoff game in 3 years.

Congrats on getting home playoffs!! If South Pitt loses before the third round then Gordonsville can host all four rounds. I know that Trousdale and FCS will do the best they can to be the ones to visit you in the third round. Good luck in the playoffs and again Congrats on the home field!

Congrats on getting home playoffs!! If South Pitt loses before the third round then Gordonsville can host all four rounds. I know that Trousdale and FCS will do the best they can to be the ones to visit you in the third round. Good luck in the playoffs and again Congrats on the home field!

thanks, but we gotta take it one game at a time.

thanks, but we gotta take it one game at a time.

Shizzle you going to have to get you a new updater. I will be manning one of the Tiger big toots. I have to wear earplugs. Cant hear anything or have time to stop for a chat. I can only use half time for restroom break and a quick burger. Its a full time job the way its done. I will try to hook you up with a new updater thats just watching.

I hope we can keep the wins going and get all 4 games. It would be great to have a short drive home after each game. Plus its getting harder to beat GV in the Jungle. Three toots and working on more. Man its loud in the house. It really rocks. Plus I enjoy after game chats with the other fans at McDonalds.

Wow 3 years, 3 teams hosting. That has to be a new record here. Got more teams knocking on the door.

Thanks FCSPRIDE. Its awesome to get a turn.

You have to visit one of these games. Its rocking. 3 big horns now. 1 truck, 1 train, 1 old school train, plus the band and fans. Packed house. Well our side is. I guess that depends on the travelers crowd as to how much better it can get. Had a smaller visitors section tonight. But they are growing. I dont know what to expect from our first visitors. Dont know how well they travel. I hope they bring a crowd. Makes it much more fun. Bring their horns and such.

Wow 3 years, 3 teams hosting. That has to be a new record here. Got more teams knocking on the door.

You have to visit one of these games. Its rocking. 3 big horns now. 1 truck, 1 train, 1 old school train, plus the band and fans. Packed house. Well our side is. I guess that depends on the travelers crowd as to how much better it can get. Had a smaller visitors section tonight. But they are growing. I dont know what to expect from our first visitors. Dont know how well they travel. I hope they bring a crowd. Makes it much more fun. Bring their horns and such.

well, First round I will be in South Pitt. Second round... who knows where I will be. Ya'll keep winning like the region 4-1A champs before you and I can assure you that I will make my way to Gordonsville at some point in the next month.

First off, I wanna congratulate Silverdale on their first playoff appearance in just their 3 year in TSSAA, and just their 5th year with a football team. They really put it on Whitwell friday night. I'm afraid next friday will be totally different. Gville is a very very tough team. SD will def have their wok cut out for them to stay in this game. Looking forward to it though. I hear its a great atmosphere up there.

They had a big crowd at Finley when we played them and they brought a decent crowd to SP last year. Even though Silverdale is the 4th place team I think they are getting better at the end of the season. They almost beat Lookout Valley (20-14) and if they played again I think they would beat Grace by 2 TD's. I don't think Silverdale is a match for the STEAMROLLERS unless they underestimate them and come out flat

well, First round I will be in South Pitt. Second round... who knows where I will be. Ya'll keep winning like the region 4-1A champs before you and I can assure you that I will make my way to Gordonsville at some point in the next month.

Give me a shout next week when you come to the game. If you want me too I'll tell you the good places to eat so you will know where to eat in SP for the next 4 weeks /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />