Boyd at Smith County

bigreid

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did ya'll have to pay channel 5 to get that hellicopter to hover while Boyd was going for a crucial 3rd down and 2 and half. I do agree with the old Portland head coach when he waved his bild fold to the air and said how much did this game cost you? Nice to meet some of you. The atmosphere from the SC sideline was not as good as I have heard it was. Lot's of old people setting around talking and breaking out their ensure like Antwan did before the game. Better enjoy winning while you can. Next year could be a very long season if recruiting doesnt take holt like some think it might due to the indoor practice facility. Got lucky last night, probably will get lucky against York because they are not that great either, but will get slaugtered if you make it to the next round.

LOL. I knew you'd sull up and be bitter when you didn't see what you wanted to in SC last night.The Hole got to rocking late in the game and channel 5 visited both sides of the river last night. They couldn't wait till half time to leave. Some calls went both ways and none of them were the difference. You are beginning to sound like another area teams fans. "Wait till next year." We are so used to hearing that. You might as well use it to. We are still playing and your guys are hanging em' up. GL in the future. you are gonna need it.

How much did ya'll have to pay channel 5 to get that hellicopter to hover while Boyd was going for a crucial 3rd down and 2 and half. I do agree with the old Portland head coach when he waved his bild fold to the air and said how much did this game cost you? Nice to meet some of you. The atmosphere from the SC sideline was not as good as I have heard it was. Lot's of old people setting around talking and breaking out their ensure like Antwan did before the game. Better enjoy winning while you can. Next year could be a very long season if recruiting doesnt take holt like some think it might due to the indoor practice facility. Got lucky last night, probably will get lucky against York because they are not that great either, but will get slaugtered if you make it to the next round.

Lucky? Nah. Fortunate? Yeah, a little. There is a difference. We were fortunate and determined enough to make the plays to overcome 5 turnovers. Most of the time in a playoff game, regardless of the round, 5 turnovers will cause you to start playing basketball. The Owls impressed me after the pick six. Jump on that "next year" bandwagon. The Owls lost 17 seniors last year, and 24 this year, and both years at every skilled position. You know Postal that you can't talk it, you got to bring it. See you in Jamestown!!!

Guest Termite

Didn't pay, had to write an IOU......we got to pay for an indoor practice facility. See our "old people" are smarter than you think. That may have been an Ensure bottle...but there was something a might stronger in it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"Next year"?? We're still playing THIS year. How come I never hear WINNERS talking about "next year"? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good....lucky.....slaughtered in 2 weeks?? Anyway, I'll tell you what I believe. I believe........wait a minute. Did you hear that???? Sounds like a squeeking sound from Norterh Sumner Co.!!!!!!!!! My bad .....I forgot..... it's basketball

season there...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your right lickus........wait till next year......

How much did ya'll have to pay channel 5 to get that hellicopter to hover while Boyd was going for a crucial 3rd down and 2 and half. I do agree with the old Portland head coach when he waved his bild fold to the air and said how much did this game cost you? Nice to meet some of you. The atmosphere from the SC sideline was not as good as I have heard it was. Lot's of old people setting around talking and breaking out their ensure like Antwan did before the game. Better enjoy winning while you can. Next year could be a very long season if recruiting doesnt take holt like some think it might due to the indoor practice facility. Got lucky last night, probably will get lucky against York because they are not that great either, but will get slaugtered if you make it to the next round

SC got lucky, York's not that great either. So, what does that make Westy? Basketball Players. Yes, you should be better than both SC and York next year. You've got a one week headstart for winter workouts. I shouldn't have said that and I apologize for it. I've got lot's of respect for Westy's kids and coaches. It's just unfortunate that one particular Westy poster has difficulty thinking and walking on his hind legs at the same time.

How much did ya'll have to pay channel 5 to get that hellicopter to hover while Boyd was going for a crucial 3rd down and 2 and half. I do agree with the old Portland head coach when he waved his bild fold to the air and said how much did this game cost you? Nice to meet some of you. The atmosphere from the SC sideline was not as good as I have heard it was. Lot's of old people setting around talking and breaking out their ensure like Antwan did before the game. Better enjoy winning while you can. Next year could be a very long season if recruiting doesnt take holt like some think it might due to the indoor practice facility. Got lucky last night, probably will get lucky against York because they are not that great either, but will get slaugtered if you make it to the next round.[/quote]

York isn't that good ... have you seen them play???

How much did ya'll have to pay channel 5 to get that hellicopter to hover while Boyd was going for a crucial 3rd down and 2 and half. I do agree with the old Portland head coach when he waved his bild fold to the air and said how much did this game cost you? Nice to meet some of you. The atmosphere from the SC sideline was not as good as I have heard it was. Lot's of old people setting around talking and breaking out their ensure like Antwan did before the game. Better enjoy winning while you can. Next year could be a very long season if recruiting doesnt take holt like some think it might due to the indoor practice facility. Got lucky last night, probably will get lucky against York because they are not that great either, but will get slaugtered if you make it to the next round.[/quote]

As a matter of fact I have seen York play once and SC play twice this season. York's offense is very one demensional and can be shut down fairly easily especially if you have played them once already this season in a close ball game. I think SC should win this game in a close one only because it is hard to beat the same team twice in the same year when both teams are basically equal in talent. I dont feel it matters which team gets to the quarterfinals, neither team can stay on the field with Tyner or DCA.

As a matter of fact I have seen York play once and SC play twice this season. York's offense is very one demensional and can be shut down fairly easily especially if you have played them once already this season in a close ball game. I think SC should win this game in a close one only because it is hard to beat the same team twice in the same year when both teams are basically equal in talent. I dont feel it matters which team gets to the quarterfinals, neither team can stay on the field with Tyner or DCA.

So...Westmoreland lost by two touchdowns and all of a sudden, neither York or SC can stay on the field with Tyner. LOL.