Watertown vs Lookout Valley

T-BELLE

How do you figure our score should have been 14 or 7???

Anyway, congrats to LV ya'll played a great game tonight.

RCR is correct. We stopped H20's offense all night. We just gave up two big plays and an early 3rd quarter drive. If we had made some tackles on those two aforementioned plays, the score may have bben a little more lopsided. H20 has nothing to hang their heads on. They finished third in a great region with a young team.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RCR is correct. We stopped H20's offense all night. We just gave up two big plays and an early 3rd quarter drive. If we had made some tackles on those two aforementioned plays, the score may have bben a little more lopsided. H20 has nothing to hang their heads on. They finished third in a great region with a young team.

Jadguitar06, Great game last night. Good showing againist the mighity region-4. What do you feel are your best matchups against the Steamrollers of Gordonsville?

Team speed won this game for sure, but the Tigers missed their chance when they allowed the second onside kick to go out of bounds, and the Watertown defense did not tackle well nor could they cover the pass. I'm not sure how everyone thinks Watertown is a young team. The defense is losing eight starters and the offense is losing seven starters with four out of five offensive linemen gone and 3 out of four wideouts. Congrats on playing hard all year, I still think Watertown does more with less talent than anyone around. They play with a lot of heart but We could use some speed though.

can i get my crow served with gravy please ty lookout valley is way better than i thought congrats to the jackets on a big win

No CROW for you young man! Just a bunch of good kids playing some good, quick & tuff football. This Team has alot of heart and soul, they showed that this year. We wont talk to much trash, but when they get hit hard they just get up and play harder. GO JACKETS!!

RCR, While we were waiting on our boys to come out after the game, I heard that one of ya'lls boys had to be taken to the hospital. I have had him in my prayers and just wondered if you knew what happened and if he was doin ok? Hopefully it was nothing serious and he will be back next week.

RCR, While we were waiting on our boys to come out after the game, I heard that one of ya'lls boys had to be taken to the hospital. I have had him in my prayers and just wondered if you knew what happened and if he was doin ok? Hopefully it was nothing serious and he will be back next week.

He was dehydrated and had a minor concussion. He is alright and i don't know if he is playing next week.

He was dehydrated and had a minor concussion. He is alright and i don't know if he is playing next week.

Glad to hear he is OK. Hopefully he will be back next week, in small schools even one starter out can make a huge huge difference. Hope ya'll have a safe trip to GV next week and no injuries.

sneak past G-ville, I kinda doubt that, but you can certainly try

They won't sneak by G'ville. But G'ville won't sneak by LV, either. I think this will be close.

Glad to hear he is OK. Hopefully he will be back next week, in small schools even one starter out can make a huge huge difference. Hope ya'll have a safe trip to GV next week and no injuries.

My sentiments exactly.

Old Pirate says congrats to LV. Our region has been criticized for being weak, well LV helped change some opinions. OP says the whole region played better than most exspected even in defeat.

Good luck vs. Friendship. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />