Richland at Lewis Co.

I take offense to that statement. Hickman County gave Lewis County it's best game of the season. We spotted them 14 points in the 1st quarter and still only lost 21-6. If they don't soak the field down this time around, things may be different.Having just played Richland last night, I say the mercy rule will be in effect late in the first half.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> wow thats humerous "soak the feild" is that what yall think we did. it rains six inches on 2 days and we get acused of soaking the feild and why would we do that so it would hurt our speed also, and yall didnt spot us anything our defense took it, and our offense punched it in, 3 times and urs only did it once and we actually spoted yall those points by fumbling a punt on our own 3 so until we get to play again on the same feild maybe this time it wont be to wet and you cant complain about some water on the feild /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> wow thats humerous "soak the feild" is that what yall think we did. it rains six inches on 2 days and we get acused of soaking the feild and why would we do that so it would hurt our speed also, and yall didnt spot us anything our defense took it, and our offense punched it in, 3 times and urs only did it once and we actually spoted yall those points by fumbling a punt on our own 3 so until we get to play again on the same feild maybe this time it wont be to wet and you cant complain about some water on the feild /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I think Hickman co.will be better prepared if we meet again,and it will be a good game,so don't count us out.

I take offense to that statement. Hickman County gave Lewis County it's best game of the season. We spotted them 14 points in the 1st quarter and still only lost 21-6. If they don't soak the field down this time around, things may be different.Having just played Richland last night, I say the mercy rule will be in effect late in the first half.

ok just to settle it it rained bout 3 ins that thursday night before the game so go ahead and shut it yall got be fair and square

ok it didnt rain any that week of the hickman co and LEWIS CO game...it rain of the week lewis co played ezell harding which waz last week..... PLUS if u kno coach sharp he would not water his field right before a gm cause he wants his field 2 be tha best in tha state...but lets quit talking bout hickman co until next week!!!!!!

ok just to settle it it rained bout 3 ins that thursday night before the game so go ahead and shut it yall got be fair and square

Not making excuses for our loss to LC. I honestly don't know if that would have made a difference to the outcome. If you will read my posts after the game, I gave LC all the credit in the world and did not mention the field condition at all. The thing that is curious to me and everyone else from Hickman Co. that stepped on the field after the game is why was the area behind the goalpost completely dry while when walking on the field your feet sunk at least an inch deep in soaked grass? No matter, that day is long gone. I just hope we get the chance to play LC again. If we bring our 'A' game, which we did not in the 1st meeting, I am hoping for a different result.

Sorry to highjack the thread with my comments. Now back to the Richland v. LC matchup...

The thing that is curious to me and everyone else from Hickman Co. that stepped on the field after the game is why was the area behind the goalpost completely dry while when walking on the field your feet sunk at least an inch deep in soaked grass

well the field dont drain it soaks stuff in and plus coach sharp has did a really good job on working on it this year

ok maybe because when u play football u play from goalpost to goalpost not behind the goalposts DURH

Don't insult my intelligence. The game would explain the "condition" of the field but would have nothing to do with the amount of water it would hold. By simple logic you would think the field itself would drain better than the area behind the goalpost. For now, just worry about your matchup with the might Raiders of Richland and I will see you week after next in Hole-In-The-Wall!!!

Please, why would you want to take away from a great game by making a stupid remark like that. That game is in the past LC's concern is with Richland now. If both teams win their games in the first round then LC can then turn to HC. I would hope that HC is more concerned about their game with Stewart Co. than LC. If not they want have to worry any more when they are at home instead of playing in round 2. So please BigDawgstatus go and support your team instead of trying to make excuses as to why they lost a game and turn that energy to help them. As I will do all I can to help LEWIS CO. in this years playoffs and in the years to come.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Please, why would you want to take away from a great game by making a stupid remark like that. That game is in the past LC's concern is with Richland now. If both teams win their games in the first round then LC can then turn to HC. I would hope that HC is more concerned about their game with Stewart Co. than LC. If not they want have to worry any more when they are at home instead of playing in round 2. So please BigDawgstatus go and support your team instead of trying to make excuses as to why they lost a game and turn that energy to help them. As I will do all I can to help LEWIS CO. in this years playoffs and in the years to come.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Did you even read my subsequent post? Or did you just rush to respond? Look, LC has a very nice team. And again, I am not making excuses for our loss. The field condition has just been something on mind since the game so I posted on it. Honestly, I really don't have a problem if you want to soak the field before the game. I would think you would want to play the opponent straight up. Maybe LC did or maybe they didn't soak the field. It doesn't matter now. I am just looking forward to some great high school playoff football. Good luck to all teams!

BTW, I am concentrating on Stewart Co. After all, I am the one that started a thread on our game with SC.

Well, I think they caught us guys,

Admit it, we stayed up all night pouring water on the field just to slow down the Bulldogs.

Oh yea, fon't forget we paid the refs to make bad calls all night to get everyone's mind off the wetness of the field.

We also told Greve to strain his hamstring so he could run a little slower.

Don't forget, we had to force Jake T. with his life to get him to fumble close enough for them to score.

THis is ALL a Big Conspiracy..........I See Dumb PeOPLe

to the winner is the spoils.

Well, I think they caught us guys,

Admit it, we stayed up all night pouring water on the field just to slow down the Bulldogs.

Oh yea, fon't forget we paid the refs to make bad calls all night to get everyone's mind off the wetness of the field.

We also told Greve to strain his hamstring so he could run a little slower.

Don't forget, we had to foce Jake T. with his life to get him to fumble close enough for them to score.

THis is ALL a Big Conspiracy..........I See Dumb PeOPLe

P.S.

You guys might be 9-1, but no one respects you as a team, What have you done so special this year? Until you get respect you can't really complain about anything not being in your favor, to the winner is the spoils.

Yeah, i'd say they are in the same boat as you guys when it comes to respect. Nothing gets you more respect than going 10-0 every year and getting eliminated in the second round. Talk about living a lie. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="