Richland at Lewis Co.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lewis hickman game= it had rained that week. The field was soaked more towards the middle but that don't mean they did it. Maybe the field don't drain as well as other fields, maybe it's the type of grass, maybe cause the grass was tall, it don't matter. Hickman lost cause the offense couldn't move the ball. and for the idiot who thinks lewis pounded those touchdowns in, it took four tries from 7 to get in the endzone the first time. that's not pounding the ball. Good field position meant everything in that game. But this is for lewis and richland so people need to quit talking about hc and lc and save all the talk for next week when they play again because i know lewis won't lose to the richland raiders or as i like to call them the 1910 wanna look-a-like hoover bucs. That is about the worst field i've ever seen. It's a freakin pop warner field. lol And the high school had to be built in like 1900. Lewis wins big over richland

The biggest break in this bracket is CPA and Goodpasture playing each other in the first round. Not sure about the 3 seed for Goodpasture and the 6 seed for cpa is unbelievable. The winner of that game wins this bracket.

IDK bout that they gotta play each other and than they r gonna play a FRESH CAMDEN TEAM that aint gonna be a push over than they will play hc or LEWIS CO.. which i think it will be LC.. and they will come 2 lewis co... i think anything can happen

98986 Posted Today, 07:40 PM

Im with fire walker 1985 i just hope lewis co. doesnt get a big head.i dont think they will because of the group of seniors they have.

Yea i agree lewis does got good leadership this year

You people are very confused. Lewis will take care of Richland and then Hickman will get the same outcome as last time. Mark that down. Lewis will probably wet the field again to slow Hickman down, how dumb!!!!!!!!!!! Lewis has more speed than Hickman, why would they want to slow themselves down. Can't wait for the second round, I will not miss this game this time!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen Hickman County play? Lewis County has more speed than Hickman County? That is just an ignorant statement!