Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

I dont undestand why people are talking about South and Greeneville. It WILL be THS and SSHS in the quarters. end of story. The devils can put their tails between their legs and go back where they came from. And I think we know where that is /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hey whiner!!! We got u in the second round go back and start figuring out what ths will do for basketball this year

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea and we are better than we have been i a long long time...Just stop worring about it man and let the devils just send u home with a lose friday night then u can come say u were wrong bout those devils...

That ain't sayin much /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That ain't sayin much /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It read the devils are better then they have been in a long time. Two past seasons no playoff's , this season 8-2 uh what isn't saying much.

It read the devils are better then they have been in a long time. Two past seasons no playoff's , this season 8-2 uh what isn't saying much.

You guys have had a nice run. Enjoy making it to the second round( if your lucky) because it will be the farthest that you all have been in like....forever!!

Explain it to him pumpkin /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Dont worry i got it for him haha.... hes not saying that u arnt better than you have been in the past, hes saying you usually stink and thats its not that much harder for you to be better than in years past

HAHAHAHAHA......that is so true

an that sorry Greeneville team yall dont seemed to be to worried about beat south so what does that say about south??? an south beat East like 200 to 6 so what does that say about East?????

P.S. Greeneville did something no other region 1 team was able to do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey whiner!!! We got u in the second round go back and start figuring out what ths will do for basketball this year

Scary thought ain't it! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Dont worry i got it for him haha.... hes not saying that u arnt better than you have been in the past, hes saying you usually stink and thats its not that much harder for you to be better than in years past

Could,nt have said it better my self /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow dont count us out...we will be lookin forward to playing in the third round against whoever and it will be sweet when we win the 3rd round...

All im saying is this:

1) You will be lucky if you beat East.

2) You WILL NOT...i repeat WILL NOT beat THS.

3) dont forget your warm jacket and little gloves when you come to the THS SSHS game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />