Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then what your you region 1 fans making your predictions on?

Well personally I look at each teams performance against each other, say greeneville has the best running back in tennessee and south has the worst running defense, I would probably pick greeneville to win by a few touchdowns.

But for this game, I picked sullivan east, even though I know they will probably lose and they don't really match up that well against greeneville, I picked them to win because they are from the MLC and want all those teams to do good.

I'm not saying the way you do things is wrong, I just don't think it's as accurate

Well as i see it yes we did beat south in week 3 and ever since then they won every game with power. We also won every game since then with more finesse. THS has also came along way since the preseason. Last week South did get lucky and should have lost. That just shows u there will to win. We will take all games one week at a time but good luck to all teams this week. I think next week should be a match-up between the MLC #1 and #2 also the 5 rivers #1 and #2. Next week is when we should all really start all this talking. Sorry if i did offend anyone but i put in my time and now i am supporting the last leg of my family til i have kids.

Greeneville wins 35-21. If East blitzes alot this should be an interesting game our Qb doesn't respond well to the blitz good luck to both teams

Well as i see it yes we did beat south in week 3 and ever since then they won every game with power. We also won every game since then with more finesse. THS has also came along way since the preseason. Last week South did get lucky and should have lost. That just shows u there will to win. We will take all games one week at a time but good luck to all teams this week. I think next week should be a match-up between the MLC #1 and #2 also the 5 rivers #1 and #2. Next week is when we should all really start all this talking. Sorry if i did offend anyone but i put in my time and now i am supporting the last leg of my family til i have kids.

Greeneville wins 35-21. If East blitzes alot this should be an interesting game our Qb doesn't respond well to the blitz good luck to both teams

The game will be a lot closer than that, I think.

an Boone beating Greeneville means something? Its not just the fact that south beat TN high but they beat the dog snot out of everyone they played....... except Greeneville.

Boone/ Greeneville was the WORST offensive performance from the Devils all season and Boone's best. Its been all uphill/downhill for both teams since. Greeneville is talented AND well coached...better than in seasons past. I just wish McCurry had been here when Baugh was QB....whew the spread would have been unbeatable with Chase Greenway, /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Lollar and Lister. I like Greeneville this week...then we'll look ahead to whoever's left.

Boone/ Greeneville was the WORST offensive performance from the Devils all season and Boone's best. Its been all uphill/downhill for both teams since. Greeneville is talented AND well coached...better than in seasons past. I just wish McCurry had been here when Baugh was QB....whew the spread would have been unbeatable with Chase Greenway, /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Lollar and Lister. I like Greeneville this week...then we'll look ahead to whoever's left.

Man that kid is missed a lot but he's quarterback of the lords team now...R.I.P. Man...We will never forget you...

I hope you all dont mind me asking what happened?

Greenville's QB now Jordan Greenway, his brother was taken from this world way to early. Chase was a great person an one heck of an athlete. Everyone that knew him had nothing but good things to say about him. Im not sure if i should say much more out of respect so im not going to.

Greenville's QB now Jordan Greenway, his brother was taken from this world way to early. Chase was a great person an one heck of an athlete. Everyone that knew him had nothing but good things to say about him. Im not sure if i should say much more out of respect so im not going to.

That is understandable. Unfortunatly I also know that feeling. Its not a good one

Yeah he is missed, too bad no one could pull him away from what he was doing. I just hope his brother doesn't fall in his footsteps

Jordan had really come a long way since last season and I think Chase has been a big factor there. I see a lot of Chase's style in Jordan...not quite as fast but better passing skills. Greenways have always been premier athletes for Greeneville and its great to see Jordan doing so well. I look forward to great things next year as he matures.