Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

Well....I want East to win, and they can do it, just wait. And Greeneville wont beat Tn High or South (Again) so just go ahead and talk all you want

Well Pumpkinhead, you are right and wrong. East can win (but they didn't) and personally I am still waiting on them to show up because pesonally I did not think they were ready to play when the game started. And you are right about Greeneville not beating TN High (because they don't have to play them) and we will just have to wait and see about South on that prediction. Just kidding with you man.

But what is up with South? Do they just let these teams get ahead of them and give them a feel that they are not really very good and then blow them up or what? Why have they been starting games so badly?

Great win for Greeneville Friday night. Classy move at the end of the first half up 42-0 and almost 30 seconds left on the clock at the East 12 or so yard line and taking a knee. I think East may have underestimated Greeneville's team speed.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TN High fans are truly amazing. I remember when Cody Baugh and the boys were seniors headed to the Stone Castle. Result - 41-0 Greeneville. I remember when TN High played Maryville a few years ago. The talk was that TN High was the best team its school had fielded since some team from the late 60s or early 70s. Result - I'm not sure of the exact score but I think Maryville just scored again.

TN High has some mighty big wounds to lick. In fact, it may take all of Bristol to get the job done. Heck, they might even need some help from the Virginia side.

And to TNtnntn or whatever his monicker is - are you okay? You were posting like a madman about how G'ville's season would be over when it played TN High. I can tell you never played sports on a competitive basis b/c of the fact that you refused to acknowledge Volunteer. And if you did play sports, you were obviously not successful.

In the end, I wish I could have seen the faces on TN High's players, coaches, parents . . . and heck, even their concession stand workers after Volunteer took them down.

Well Pumpkinhead, you are right and wrong. East can win (but they didn't) and personally I am still waiting on them to show up because pesonally I did not think they were ready to play when the game started. And you are right about Greeneville not beating TN High (because they don't have to play them) and we will just have to wait and see about South on that prediction. Just kidding with you man.

But what is up with South? Do they just let these teams get ahead of them and give them a feel that they are not really very good and then blow them up or what? Why have they been starting games so badly?

Great win for Greeneville Friday night. Classy move at the end of the first half up 42-0 and almost 30 seconds left on the clock at the East 12 or so yard line and taking a knee. I think East may have underestimated Greeneville's team speed.

I really don't know why they keep falling behind in the first quarter. But I do know I'm tired of them doing it, and wish they could just play blow-out ball the whole game instead of just 3 quarters.

One day it will catch up with them and they won't be able to climb out of the hole.

Not sure 07, all I know is Trevon got the interception and I threw a block for him and while I was trying to get up I felt three shot to the back of my helmet. I thought the kid was stomping on me, but according to coach Hammonds he had ahold of my butterfly collar slaming my head into the ground. Although the announcer said that he was swinging at me. Who knows? I'm sure he wasn't throwing any punches otherwise he would have been ejected. I'm sure the guy was a Senior who was just frustrated by the way the game was going, no big deal...we all lose are cool sometimes. But then again...mine and your family know all to well about that,haha.

Oh yeah we sure do haha. Man that was a bunch of crap. well onward to volunteer now

I really don't know why they keep falling behind in the first quarter. But I do know I'm tired of them doing it, and wish they could just play blow-out ball the whole game instead of just 3 quarters.

One day it will catch up with them and they won't be able to climb out of the hole.

Well they cldnt climb out of that hole at Greeneville.../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...

Well they cldnt climb out of that hole at Greeneville.../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...

That was a different situation, south wasnt behind by 14+ in the first quarter (that I remember, I dont think so though) being behind by 3 points at the end of the game is still a loss, but its more like a speedbump, not really a hole.

That was a different situation, south wasnt behind by 14+ in the first quarter (that I remember, I dont think so though) being behind by 3 points at the end of the game is still a loss, but its more like a speedbump, not really a hole.

well werent they behind 21-7 at the half at greenville and also they were down 21-7 against mo east right...???...

well werent they behind 21-7 at the half at greenville and also they were down 21-7 against mo east right...???...

I really don't remember, they might have boon but it was so long ago that all I really remember is about the last few minutes. But yeah, they were actually behind 21-0 at one point last friday, it was 21-14 at the half. And we all know how that game turned out.

Actually I'm the boys father. He is a senior and im sure he did run his mouth its part of his character. Well all i know is that the coaches and the rest of the players spoke about him getting put into the ankle lock twice. He and the rest of the o-lineman were getting hit in the nuts. My son has cuts on his left hand from one boy biteing him. He and the rest of the East team began to play dirty so they could leave the game injury free.

I really don't remember, they might have boon but it was so long ago that all I really remember is about the last few minutes. But yeah, they were actually behind 21-0 at one point last friday, it was 21-14 at the half. And we all know how that game turned out.

they were down 21-0 mist of the 1st half at greeneville and right before half it was 21-7...

Actually I'm the boys father. He is a senior and im sure he did run his mouth its part of his character. Well all i know is that the coaches and the rest of the players spoke about him getting put into the ankle lock twice. He and the rest of the o-lineman were getting hit in the nuts. My son has cuts on his left hand from one boy biteing him. He and the rest of the East team began to play dirty so they could leave the game injury free.

Oh u cry baby? Tell him to wear a cup ur in the trenches thats what happens. So what is the ankle lock. Well i guess u and ur son can now watch rick flair and the wwe tom. nite and practice up on ur toe holds WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BITEING HIM ?????? With a mouth piece and face mask????? I knew those linemen were good, but not that good!!!!!