Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

Actually I'm the boys father. He is a senior and im sure he did run his mouth its part of his character. Well all i know is that the coaches and the rest of the players spoke about him getting put into the ankle lock twice. He and the rest of the o-lineman were getting hit in the nuts. My son has cuts on his left hand from one boy biteing him. He and the rest of the East team began to play dirty so they could leave the game injury free.

I know 33 an i know for a fact he would never, NEVER do anything like an ankle lock. An what O linemen has not been hit in the nutz or had them grabbed. An how could a boys hand be bitten,,,,,,, unless he had his hand under there face mask around there face????????

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA!!! Lets see...the last time that biteing was such a hot topic was the state duals from 2006. Your turn NoOnesFool and Kev-O. BustinOut may even have some input on this subject. LoL

How do you get your hand bit in FB unless you put your hand up inside a facemask? Which we know #70 wouldn't do, because that's illegal for an offensive linemen. However if a lineman did that to me he would get a stub back /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> and no apology. However linemen do rip nails and flesh on helmets and facemasks, but I would never cry about it. Just part of a great contact sport. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Big things this week. Got to move on to the Falcons. Very good FB team and dangerous.

Actually I'm the boys father. He is a senior and im sure he did run his mouth its part of his character. Well all i know is that the coaches and the rest of the players spoke about him getting put into the ankle lock twice. He and the rest of the o-lineman were getting hit in the nuts. My son has cuts on his left hand from one boy biteing him. He and the rest of the East team began to play dirty so they could leave the game injury free.

So do you always impersonate your son on sports boards or are you just in charge of all family whining.

Sullivan East is better than you think. This game won't be a blowout like I bet most of Greeneville expects, if they hang on and don't make too many mistakes they might just send those Devils back where they belong....and I think we all know where that is... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Patriots--21

Devils--20

(I'm bettin' a cookie on it)

This 1 makes me giggle lol...

Well who doesn't like a cookie?!? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Expect you at the game Friday night with about 5000 cookies /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Everyone is collecting. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Expect you at the game Friday night with about 5000 cookies /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Everyone is collecting. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHA, well I'll be watchin' the Rebels but hopefully I have from now till next week. I better start baking haha

HAHA!!! Lets see...the last time that biteing was such a hot topic was the state duals from 2006. Your turn NoOnesFool and Kev-O. BustinOut may even have some input on this subject. LoL

o the 2006 duals, but anyway, as a offensive linemen, especially at center i definitely have hit people in the facemask but never have put my hand inside of the facemask. Everything that goes inside the facemask deserves to get bitten. So stop whining about getting bit.