Unaka @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to go out on a limb say the creekers pull the upset. Unaka by 3

you went further out than a limb. I think somewhere along the way you fell completly out of the tree.( on your head )

but im glad someone beleives in Unaka . I was beginning to think we were going to be picked to win by the Unaka coaches.

you went further out than a limb. I think somewhere along the way you fell completly out of the tree.( on your head )

but im glad someone beleives in Unaka . I was beginning to think we were going to be picked to win by the Unaka coaches.

I would like to see unaka win. Honestly Unaka has a good team. They turn the ball over to much though. They have a real good linebacker.

Well, I am afraid of heights maybe I will climb back down. Its not going to matter who wins this game. Whoever does is in for a mauling from a bunch of hungry dogs.

You scared me plumb out of wanting to win this friday night ! iF we take a mauling so be it . We will give it our all . For the record , we didnt get mauled when we played them earlier in the season.

Unaka does have a good linebacker, but not good enough of an offense to win the game. If Unaka has something good, its there d and even it isnt going to be enough to stop oneida. Personally, i think oneidas d is gonna be to much for unaka's O to even score. Oneida wins this one as i said before by alot