Unaka @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say that when I see you whenever and whereever it might be you've got my promise that I going to turn a 28 year old man over my knee and bust your rump. When you get on here and act like a child you deserve to be treated like one. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Are you going to use your hand or a paddle.

Let's just say that when I see you whenever and whereever it might be you've got my promise that I going to turn a 28 year old man over my knee and bust your rump. When you get on here and act like a child you deserve to be treated like one. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

please reframe from any type of fantasies or perversions you may have . This is a football topic thread and there may be youngsters reading !!

You scared me plumb out of wanting to win this friday night ! iF we take a mauling so be it . We will give it our all . For the record , we didnt get mauled when we played them earlier in the season.

Scalper I didnt mean no disrespect. The way Hampton played Friday. It will be tough to beat them. Good Luck Friday.

I'm going to reach here.......Unaka does not have enough pesonnel offensively, to overcome the Indian Defense. Wait a minute, thats not a reach, it's reality. Oneida has been very good on D this season, even better than last season I might add. Look at some of the points they've held teams to: Hampton 14, Rockwood 7, Harriman 7, McCreary Co., Ky 12, Midway 21.....Unaka doesn't have an offense as potent as any of these teams. Only once this season has the defense under achieved (Cumberland Gap 29 points), and it appears that C. Gap is a pretty good ball club too. (Record: 9-1) The only thing that surprises me is that even though they lost some players along the way, it doesn't appear to have weakened this team very much at all. They continue to get better and better. Tony will play Unaka first, but every team he sees in the play-offs are gonna get the full load. Now if they can just put up 4 scores a game, lights out! (that should do it)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Scalper are you part of the oneida football team?? I notice you say WE alot

No , I am what I would like to think is a ( dedicated fan ) . I dont type the best in the world and I have a lot of slang vocabulary . I have been ask many times whitch kid is mine , because if a long play breaks out , I cant remember their names that quick and I yell out ( go son go). Looking forward to the play offs . sometimes I get so wraped up I think Im in the game ! Good luck to everyone and , Go Indians .

I'm not on here much anymore, one reason is this site has become more of a bash board than anything. I work with a lot of the kids in this county and they believe in what a lot people are saying... Bashing kids 14-17 who have no ideal what lies ahead in the next few years.. Grown men and Women who have graduated from high school bashing schools and kids who believe in what you type.. They read your quotes and for some believe they have no chance of winning because no one believes in them. The best comeback game I have ever seen was at cloudland week before last. 35-21 with 28 seconds left to play. Grace trails and with .09 seconds left they have tied the score and have the ball with a chance to win. Unbelievable..

When I was leaving the biggest question I heard from many people was how did Unaka hold this team to six points... Also the game was at grace. The most of you including Carter County people are picking Onieda to win. My son plays at Unaka and has friends and former teammates on all four other Carter county teams and each week looks form them to win.. He and I pull for all our local teams to win, and every Sat. we pull for the Big Orange... No matter who they play.. Can Unaka beat Onieda, well if they score a two point conversion they beat Cloudland, and cosby. They have one of the best defenseive teams I have seen. The Big O played hampton a good game but also did Unicoi and I believe they only one two games this season. If they kick an extra point they beat hampton..Who would have thought. I believe Unaka, Cloudland and Hampton will win and if grace completes some passes they have a great chance of beating Midway... I think Grace has the best chance except Hampton of beating Midway..

Hampton 46

Coalfield 7

Cloudland 30

Harriman 14

Unaka 22

Onieda 21

Grace 32

Midway 30

If they don't complete their passes and stay with that they will get hammered. They score 16 points in .20 seconds by passing the football but went into overtime and ran four plays on the ground. From there Jordan Hughes took over

Midway 45

Grace 14

I'm not on here much anymore, one reason is this site has become more of a bash board than anything. I work with a lot of the kids in this county and they believe in what a lot people are saying... Bashing kids 14-17 who have no ideal what lies ahead in the next few years.. Grown men and Women who have graduated from high school bashing schools and kids who believe in what you type.. They read your quotes and for some believe they have no chance of winning because no one believes in them. The best comeback game I have ever seen was at cloudland week before last. 35-21 with 28 seconds left to play. Grace trails and with .09 seconds left they have tied the score and have the ball with a chance to win. Unbelievable..

When I was leaving the biggest question I heard from many people was how did Unaka hold this team to six points... Also the game was at grace. The most of you including Carter County people are picking Onieda to win. My son plays at Unaka and has friends and former teammates on all four other Carter county teams and each week looks form them to win.. He and I pull for all our local teams to win, and every Sat. we pull for the Big Orange... No matter who they play.. Can Unaka beat Onieda, well if they score a two point conversion they beat Cloudland, and cosby. They have one of the best defenseive teams I have seen. The Big O played hampton a good game but also did Unicoi and I believe they only one two games this season. If they kick an extra point they beat hampton..Who would have thought. I believe Unaka, Cloudland and Hampton will win and if grace completes some passes they have a great chance of beating Midway... I think Grace has the best chance except Hampton of beating Midway..

Hampton 46

Coalfield 7

Cloudland 30

Harriman 14

Unaka 22

Onieda 21

Grace 32

Midway 30

If they don't complete their passes and stay with that they will get hammered. They score 16 points in .20 seconds by passing the football but went into overtime and ran four plays on the ground. From there Jordan Hughes took over

Midway 45

Grace 14

I also pull for all the area teams, If Unaka can get a few scores, they have a great chance. You;ve got to believe. GET UM RANGERS.

No , I am what I would like to think is a ( dedicated fan ) . I dont type the best in the world and I have a lot of slang vocabulary . I have been ask many times whitch kid is mine , because if a long play breaks out , I cant remember their names that quick and I yell out ( go son go). Looking forward to the play offs . sometimes I get so wraped up I think Im in the game ! Good luck to everyone and , Go Indians .

Those were my favorite types of fans in High School.

Oh, Deke "Cry Me A" Rivers! People put things on this board as a matter of opinion! Which in the scheme of things doesn't amount to a hill of beans! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I know it.....the kids know it.....heck, even the parents and fans know it! What difference does it make if Unaka is the underdog or the favorite?!?! What people put on here don't mean tiddily squat on Friday. Now you can hose down your fellow Carter Countians til the cows come home, but they are just offering their unbiased opinion. The kids that play get their say this Friday Night. Good Luck and quit about Pujo, crow, dog, rooster, hat boy, and every other person with a clue.

Kazzy