Unaka @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Oneida on completing the destruction of Unaka football. Now go get them dogs and silence their fans. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's not going to happen. Congrats Omeida /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good job Oneida on completing the destruction of Unaka football. Now go get them dogs and silence their fans. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

THanks for showing your true colors Josh. I guess there isnt an alliance after all is their? You can't win and you can't pull for us. Your pathetic. I was hoping Cloudland would win. Guess you can come down the mtn and watch us can't ya? The more things change, the KING stays the same. Your a joke!

Well congrats to the Indians on the big win..unfortunately we got the win but suffered a MAJOR loss....for those that dont know we lost our QB,,,,he is more than likely out for a long while..It is sad to see this kid go down with an injury like he did...he has worked so hard this season and finally was able to get and keep the offense clicking...guys now is the time to join as brothers like you did the rest of the game and go to Hampton and get the dubya...you can do it...I believe and so do many fans...Torey we are praying for ya

Well congrats to the Indians on the big win..unfortunately we got the win but suffered a MAJOR loss....for those that dont know we lost our QB,,,,he is more than likely out for a long while..It is sad to see this kid go down with an injury like he did...he has worked so hard this season and finally was able to get and keep the offense clicking...guys now is the time to join as brothers like you did the rest of the game and go to Hampton and get the dubya...you can do it...I believe and so do many fans...Torey we are praying for ya

Sorry to hear about Slaven, he was a very good player. I heard he got hurt while at the game tonight, but didn't know to what extreme. I,M sure he will miss it and everyone will him. But good job tonight and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I,m very sorry I forgot to ask permission to go to the game tonight, oh silly me I forgot to ask, but since you're Father and sister was there ,I thought it would be alright, please don,t beat me.

Hmmmm........my, that sounds so much closer that I recall. Heck, it sounded as if you and the little "Vaderites" were coming up here to run rough-shod over the Indians. We are an orney bunch that has some "new" players emerging that have us just as optimistic this time around, too. Am I gonna get on CoachT and disrespect your team by giving a wishful score? (43 to 3 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) Two good teams, one is more capable than your giving them credit for, but time will tell. Face it....you thought we wouldn't give you a game in week two, and you were clearly wrong. I have no illusions that your players will be ready for the Indians this time around, but has it ever occured to you they might have been ready last time too. Maybe the reason they looked so average in your eyes is because the team in orange made them look that way. Hampton has a very good team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> , but Oneida does too!

Kazzo

don't worry, the beatdown is coming...

THanks for showing your true colors Josh. I guess there isnt an alliance after all is their? You can't win and you can't pull for us. Your pathetic. I was hoping Cloudland would win. Guess you can come down the mtn and watch us can't ya? The more things change, the KING stays the same. Your a joke!

I sincerely was pulling for Hampton, until some of their stupid fans (pujo, lord vader) started running their mouths on other threads. We've had a good season and I'm proud of our boys and when someone gets on here and takes away from their season out of one side of their mouth and praises them with the other, you're going to have to deal with the King. Its not just me, either. I talked to several other people last night who were very disappointed after showing their support for Hampton all year, that they had to read some of this crap on here. I hate it for the Dogs players, but you fans need to be brought down a notch or two. Before 2005, nobody from Hampton posted on this site and when the bottom falls out again, all you fairweather fans will disappear just like they did at Cloudland. As for pufo, it don't matter who the team is, he'd follow his brother around like a little puppy dog wagging his tail and get on a website and tell how good they are 24/7. But we at Cloudland have always known this. There are leaders and there are followers. Ole Pujo, you won't have to worry about me, there were several people in line to give you a swift kick to the balls if you wouldv'e showed up last night. Your making enemies faster than Baxter makes their products. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I sincerely was pulling for Hampton, until some of their stupid fans (pujo, lord vader) started running their mouths on other threads. We've had a good season and I'm proud of our boys and when someone gets on here and takes away from their season out of one side of their mouth and praises them with the other, you're going to have to deal with the King. Its not just me, either. I talked to several other people last night who were very disappointed after showing their support for Hampton all year, that they had to read some of this crap on here. I hate it for the Dogs players, but you fans need to be brought down a notch or two. Before 2005, nobody from Hampton posted on this site and when the bottom falls out again, all you fairweather fans will disappear just like they did at Cloudland. As for pufo, it don't matter who the team is, he'd follow his brother around like a little puppy dog wagging his tail and get on a website and tell how good they are 24/7. But we at Cloudland have always known this. There are leaders and there are followers. Ole Pujo, you won't have to worry about me, there were several people in line to give you a swift kick to the balls if you wouldv'e showed up last night. Your making enemies faster than Baxter makes their products. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DON,T WORRY ABOUT THE MULE ,JUST LOAD THE WAGON. I LIVE AT 221 GARLAND RD IF ANYONE NEED TO SEE ME.