Gallatin @ Independence

wave13

personally, I cannot stand the Gallatin program. However, letting these guys in the playoffs may have opened a whole new can of worms for their opponents. Let's get them out quick before they really start believing in themselves and become a problem.

Why is that?

Where are you from?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle Tennessee, have played Gallatin in the past.......been part of teams that have beaten them and have lost to them. Have coached against them, and have just been a spectator in the stands. I am just saying not to let them get on a roll.

why cant you stand them?

what program are you from?

I have faced Gallatin as a part of a couple fo programs. Honestly, I generally do not like the trash talking that comes from their players and fans. But it is always a good night when one can go to Gallatin and hush the crowd.....and I have personally been a part of that twice, with 2 different programs.

trash talking from players? i dont no wat gallatin team you played but we are coached not to do that. how many personal fouls do you see against gallatin hardly any. we play all the nashville school and they talk a lot of stuff but we dont say anything but if one of are players slip up we get on him. and the fans dont say anything either. i think your just mad because you thought gallatin was goin to have a bad season but we came back and made it to the playoffs. so make up a better reason why you dont like gallatin next time.

I have faced Gallatin as a part of a couple fo programs. Honestly, I generally do not like the trash talking that comes from their players and fans. But it is always a good night when one can go to Gallatin and hush the crowd.....and I have personally been a part of that twice, with 2 different programs.

trash talking from players? i dont no wat gallatin team you played but we are coached not to do that. how many personal fouls do you see against gallatin hardly any. we play all the nashville school and they talk a lot of stuff but we dont say anything but if one of are players slip up we get on him. and the fans dont say anything either. i think your just mad because you thought gallatin was goin to have a bad season but we came back and made it to the playoffs. so make up a better reason why you dont like gallatin next time.

Tnsparty...looks like you are going to be busy on here this week.

By the way...all that talk about about Gallatin and their six gold balls. Well guys, I played and won one and coached won one.....but for the life of me...I can't figure out how any that matters come Friday.

The one thing you got to remember Indy is that green and gold is NOT the Green Bay Packers....just some guys from Gallatin that you need to put a whipping on.

Tnsparty...looks like you are going to be busy on here this week.

By the way...all that talk about about Gallatin and their six gold balls. Well guys, I played and won one and coached won one.....but for the life of me...I can't figure out how any that matters come Friday.

The one thing you got to remember Indy is that green and gold is NOT the Green Bay Packers....just some guys from Gallatin that you need to put a whipping on.

Actually it is 6 state title appearances and only 3 gold balls. Granted the trophy case is full of district and region titles and quite a few various bowl trophies from before the playoff days. Will that in itself win the ballgame come Friday...no. All it shows is the tradition that this community has in its football program. Something we all are very proud of. But we take pride in the fact that most everyone also wants to "put a whipping on" us. That means a lot because it says that the respect for our program is very wide spread.

Gallatin will have a lot of respect for Independence come Friday as well. Nobody just handed ya'll the region title, ya'll had to beat some very good teams to win it. So I will concur with an earlier post about mutual respect on both sides.

I did notice that Stout looked to be one of the larger linemen on the team. I was surprised that Gallatin will have a size advantage. That has to translate into being more mobile and good technique.

As for the Green Wave if we can run then it should come as no surprise that we will run. However, I have heard Lassiter say that this team has thrown for more yardage than any team he has coached since he has been here (10 years).

gallatin will take this one!! their special teams is a main key

gallatin by 2 field goals !!!

How is Gallatins Sp. Team play?? This comes from someone who has never seen gallatin's Sp. Team but IHS gets touchback after touchback on kickoffs with a very good place kicker. Just wondering if your talking more on field goals or the kick off/return game??