Gallatin @ Independence

wave13

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basicly I would like to tell you what we run but I couldnt tell you... It really depends who we play. I have seen us spread it out.. way out and have almost 300 yards passing like against ravenwood and seen us pound the ball like against Dickson.. This coach loves to study and seem to have a great gameplan in which he sticks to. Some games he says he will run the ball and even though its not doing much in the first half... its sets everything up in the second.

Some GREAT coaching this year!

Yeah and about the D, Doing those up-downs for every point allowed will get you going im guessing!

Get ready to hear number 12 and 13 a lot for IHS.. Of course pettigrew will be heard from all night but consig.and veres will have very good games. Veres wont leave the field all night (maybe just for punts) and trust me, the players will know when 12 hits them.

I cant wait for this game!!!!!!!

Indy by 10

Yeah, that is a good way to get the defense's attention. It seems to be working going by the scores.

I agree with the gameplanning. I love it when a coach sets something up like the little hitch routes and then later in the game calls a hitch and go. I wonder what he will do against us. I bet he has seen at least 6 different formations in the last two game tapes. Thanks for the info.

This game is exciting for all of us here in Thompson's Station. I think Gallatin's rich tradition would have an effect on this game if it was at Gallatin, but the fact is that we're playing at Eagle Stadium. IHS is the better team and are at 100%, playing their best football of the year. Though Gallatin is also playing their best, I think that Indy's best is far superior to Gallatin's best. The dual-threat QB system will keep Gallatin in the game for the first half, but Indy wins by at least 10. The chance for an upset is always there, but not this Friday night.

Get it done.

What I love about this particular thread is that BOTH teams seem to have a great deal of RESPECT for one another. Gallatin's tradition will speak for itself! Indy's accomplishments so far are to be respected as well.

Guys like uoftfanatic should continue to be ignored!

Should be a wonderful football environment Friday night. Good Luck to both squads...pulling for my Eagles though!

What does Gallatin run on offense?? It seems they do lots of running..

It's hard to say what Gallatin will run but thier main set is a spread shotgun with one back sometimes two, I have seen 5 wideouts in the past few weeks.They will spread the D out and run it up the middle and then pop a 50 yard pass

when you least expect it. But they rely on the run more than pass.

Pettigrew is a big back but how fast is he?

How big are the O and D lines?

It's hard to say what Gallatin will run but thier main set is a spread shotgun with one back sometimes two, I have seen 5 wideouts in the past few weeks.They will spread the D out and run it up the middle and then pop a 50 yard pass

when you least expect it. But they rely on the run more than pass.

Pettigrew is a big back but how fast is he?

How big are the O and D lines?

4.6 speed.

The lines are undersized but the O-line has been blocking great of late, especially in pass protection. The defensive line has been taking advantage of the scheme and has played great in run defense, particularly Nate Stout. Coach Bobby (Cieslack) is a riverboat gambler and you never really know what he'll throw at you...but you can bet your bottom dollar that the Eagles will be hitting hard all night...the D has really been playing with an attitude lately, something they were missing in the early going.

4.6 speed.

The lines are undersized but the O-line has been blocking great of late, especially in pass protection. The defensive line has been taking advantage of the scheme and has played great in run defense, particularly Nate Stout. Coach Bobby (Cieslack) is a riverboat gambler and you never really know what he'll throw at you...but you can bet your bottom dollar that the Eagles will be hitting hard all night...the D has really been playing with an attitude lately, something they were missing in the early going.

This is going to be a sloberknocker - everything you just posted about Indy is almost exactly what I would say about G-town's lines and defense.The only thing I will add is that Gallatins secondary has been playing lightsout not allowing much and making you pay for what you get.