Gallatin @ Independence

wave13

The more I read the more pumped up I get. I really like the post that states that Indy wins and is "No Matchup", it makes me giggle to myself that someone could be that naive. Granted, I am not saying Gallatin will come in and dominate, but to dismiss this as "No Matchup" is absurd. Your idiocracy, however, is forgiven.

G,

That poster is a troll and not a fan. Ignore the trolls. I am trying but it is hard. Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid." In about 24 hours one advances and one is done. Go Eagles.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G,

That poster is a troll and not a fan. Ignore the trolls. I am trying but it is hard. Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid." In about 24 hours one advances and one is done. Go Eagles.

Spartan Boy...you've called me a troll and stupid in one post. What's up with that? So let me respond like this...unless you start paying for my internet I can post any response I want and have any opinion I want...see there, I said what I wanted to say without calling you any names...gremlin. Now I feel better.

Now back to the game. I'm not trying to disrespect GHS. Who in there right mind could do something like that to a program that has played in the only game that matters 6 times? But that is in the past, and this Gallatin team is not a throwback team from the 1980's. I think the cold Michigan air has killed some of your brain cells.

Let's be realistic and stop being politically correct. Unless a sniper shoots Eubanks and Felts from the pressbox and allows Ballard to call the plays Indy wins this game BIG!

Spartan Boy...you've called me a troll and stupid in one post. What's up with that? So let me respond like this...unless you start paying for my internet I can post any response I want and have any opinion I want...see there, I said what I wanted to say without calling you any names...gremlin. Now I feel better.

Now back to the game. I'm not trying to disrespect GHS. Who in there right mind could do something like that to a program that has played in the only game that matters 6 times? But that is in the past, and this Gallatin team is not a throwback team from the 1980's. I think the cold Michigan air has killed some of your brain cells.

Let's be realistic and stop being politically correct. Unless a sniper shoots Eubanks and Felts from the pressbox and allows Ballard to call the plays Indy wins this game BIG!

Little Buddy,

Then the same goes here. I can call you a troll and stupid if I want. You are not the only one that is allowed to have an opinion. If you know me like you think you do, I can trash talk with the best when I want to. I have chosen not to this year, but the old me can resurface. It is up to you. Will you be at the game tomorrow. If so you know where to find me.....the weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed...swish swish.

Little Buddy,

Then the same goes here. I can call you a troll and stupid if I want. You are not the only one that is allowed to have an opinion. If you know me like you think you do, I can trash talk with the best when I want to. I have chosen not to this year, but the old me can resurface. It is up to you. Will you be at the game tomorrow. If so you know where to find me.....the weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed...swish swish.

I like the play-on words...this is getting fun. Why hold back on the trash talk this year? Who are you trying not to offend? Games aren't won and lost on these message boards. The kids playing the games don't care what grumpy old men say here.

I don't have the slightest clue who you are, and no I won't be at the game. I'm going to see a game that will actually be close. Don't feel like spending $7 on a game that will be over with at the half...it's going to cost me that much to get out to Thompson's Station anyway...

...I was wondering...were you singing the tune to Gilligans Island while you were typing your last sentence?

...change my prediction from earlier

IHS 48

GHS 3 (superstar FG kicker gets all-pro blocking up front to hit a 53 yarder)

Hahaha...gotta love the intensity of the posters on here.

The paper said Indy by seven, most of the posters earlier in the week were saying Indy by 10, now the point spread has grown to " you are out matched ", "not even close", or 25 pts. Wow!! We must be awful!! Fact is we are not supposed to even be playing in this game yet we are here. Gallatin is going to have a hard time stopping the powerful run game and the quick passing offense of the Eagles. We are going to have to play our best game yet to win. But I look forward to the challenge. I feel that we are playing better now than anytime in the regular season. Gallatin has had their backs to the wall for the past two games so this is no different.

Independence's first playoff game. Glad to be apart of the school's history. I heard tonight on the coach's show that this will be Gallatin's 37th different playoff opponent. Gallatin's playoff record is 46-25. One of the tops in the state. The Green Wave's last defeats in the playoffs, Ravenwood 06', Brentwood 05', Ravenwood 04', and Franklin 02'. All Williamson Co. teams. This year unlike the past two, Gallatin has a starting QB playing in this game. In fact we are heathier now than I can ever remember this far in the season.

Independence you have our respect and we know that the Green Wave will have to play a great ball game in order to win. I know ya'll are excited and you should be. Skip Sparkman, our radio play by play guy, said that your principal was very happy and excited when he talked to her earlier this week. So I know the student body as well as the fans are down in Thompson Station. Its been fun this week on this board.

However....I hope we end your season. Let's Roll Green Wave Let's Roll

I like the play-on words...this is getting fun. Why hold back on the trash talk this year? Who are you trying not to offend? Games aren't won and lost on these message boards. The kids playing the games don't care what grumpy old men say here.

I don't have the slightest clue who you are, and no I won't be at the game. I'm going to see a game that will actually be close. Don't feel like spending $7 on a game that will be over with at the half...it's going to cost me that much to get out to Thompson's Station anyway...

...I was wondering...were you singing the tune to Gilligans Island while you were typing your last sentence?

IHS 48

Skipper's Boy,

You bet I was singing it as I was typing it just like you were singing it as you were reading it. What game are you going to see? I don't worry about who I offend. Like Ted Nugent said, "If you don't have a sense of humor you will hurt yourself hating me."

Well guys and gals. Football is back. Or should i say playoffs. I cant speak for Indy, but GHS in the past has been a completely different team in the playoffs. Be it better or worse. The WAVE has nothing to lose if you look at the season. But hey, the season was just practice. And the WAVE has most definately improved since 35-0 against Hunters Lane. Now we are where it counts. I just hope Gallatin can capitalize on mistakes and execute on offense and defense. I am going with the Green Wave on this one. GO WAVE

Those small Gallatin D-linemen wore out Hendersonville's O-line didn't they 'hvillefootball.' Size does not always matter on a defensive line. Quickness and speed can kill.

Ok, I wasn't saying that Gallatin's lines are bad, just informing someone who didn't know about their size. Next time know the situation before you attack me please.

hvillefootball, you gonna be there or are you going to listen on 1010 AM? Would like to see ya there and maybe even have you pull for the Sumner Co boys in green and gold.. I wouldn't tell anyone if you did..

I still haven't entirely decided which game I'm going to go to. I was actually thinking about attending the Overton-Franklin game since it seems like one of the better matchups around. I always go for the Sumner Co. and Region 5 teams, even the ones I hate the most. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (oh, except for Hunter's Lane)

IHS 48

Please go away.... no one here wants to read these dumb posts...

On the other hand, I can speak for the student body(haha) when I say we are ready for this game and are very excited!!!!

Bring on the Wave.. we are excited to play a team with some tradition and some class! It will be a fun one down here off 840 tomorrow night

Go Eagles!!!!!