Gallatin @ Independence

wave13

Well I guess you haven't been involved in going over a scouting report for a team's next opponent. Because if you had you would most certainly know that you do scout against a particular running back as well as against the running game in general. To elaborate: you identify his number or possibly even name when watching film and going over the scouting report in preparation the week before the game.

And no i do not think coaches get on here and find weaknesses against their opponents. I was being sarcastic. Wait, take that back there was one..."Batman Was A Tree Hugger," if I remember right....Nevermind, I'm not sure what he did to be honest with you.

And there was no reason to mention Ravenwood and Northeast. I think I got my point across with the other 8 schools. And this thread is open for anyone to read not just you Tnsparty, that is why I posted the stats.

Sleeper,

For your information I have scouted and game planned. You do notice certain players and you look for them, but you also game plan tendencies for the entire offense also. This thread is open for anyone to post and have an opinion. My opinion of your posts is I disagree with some of what you say. It cracks me up when people from outside the program come into these threads to trash the teams involved. You say Pettigrew is inconsistent, but I will tell you that every school in the state would love to have him on the team. And this is true for others on the team. If you have taken the time to notice that the fans from both Gallatin and Indy are being civil with each other. Outsiders come in try to stir it up. What team do you normally affiliate yourself with or do you hop from thread to thread spouting statistics from the paper? I could have saved you the trouble and emailed them to you to save your precious time.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I watched the game. Ravenwood had a very down year this year they only beat one team with a winning record and that was Franklin. Becker is an amazing athlete, a three year veteran varsity player if you don't think your sophmore qb didn't have a little luck on his side your a fool. But hey maybe Indy really is the best team to ever take the field and needed no luck because they are just THAT good. I guess no need wishing you luck friday because your team don't need it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 110% with tnsparty.

A little luck and a lucky win are very different terms. IHS has worked their butts off to get where they are. No one can win without a little luck, thats life. But when you call a whole game, won by two TD's nonetheless, a lucky win, you are the fool.

And Heckman wasn't lucky on the pump fake. Your boy Becker just happened to get beat on that play.

It's playoffs now though, so if it takes a "lucky win" to get a win, you can call it whatever you want.

As an IHS fan/student for 3 years, I can say I have never seen a majority of the student body act like you say we do. I, personally, have congratulated players like Chris Jordan, Ben Bartholomew, and Preston Bailey becuase I enjoy watching quality players go out and play a good game. Just because there are some bad apples in our stands does not mean our whole fan base our a bunch of jerks.

All programs have "bad apple" fans and I mean ALL do.. win or loose, chances are some of your fans, and some of ours, will say each other have those type fans... it's an unfortunate part of the game form peanut ball to pro ball.. I believe the vast majority of fans are respectful and have lots of passion for the teams they pull for, as it should be.. so please don't judge an entire fan base by the actions of a few.. I know I won't! I personally can't wait to see your guys play and see what GHS can do against them. I hope when it's over you, your fans, the Indy team and coaches can say, what a class program Gallatin has, win or loose! I can tell you, you guys have the respect form most Wave fans I've talked to and from the players and coaches as well.

See you guys tomorrow night... Go Wave!

The more I read the more pumped up I get. I really like the post that states that Indy wins and is "No Matchup", it makes me giggle to myself that someone could be that naive. Granted, I am not saying Gallatin will come in and dominate, but to dismiss this as "No Matchup" is absurd. Your idiocracy, however, is forgiven.

The more I read the more pumped up I get. I really like the post that states that Indy wins and is "No Matchup", it makes me giggle to myself that someone could be that naive. Granted, I am not saying Gallatin will come in and dominate, but to dismiss this as "No Matchup" is absurd. Your idiocracy, however, is forgiven.

I love the competitive balance this year for high school football. Any team, any day has a chance to win. I have been waiting for this game for a week. Excitement is running wild throughout the school. This is why I love Friday's.

MAN I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS BALL GAME!!!!

On the Gallatins coaches show, coach Lassiter said Gallatin's young men were fired up and had a great week of practice...the best one all year and said they are prepared as well as any team he has ever had.

Alright Gallatin, this is going to take 110% effort from each one of you young men on every play. Defense it's time to play some insane physical football, allow nothing!

GO WAVE

All programs have "bad apple" fans and I mean ALL do.. win or loose, chances are some of your fans, and some of ours, will say each other have those type fans... it's an unfortunate part of the game form peanut ball to pro ball.. I believe the vast majority of fans are respectful and have lots of passion for the teams they pull for, as it should be.. so please don't judge an entire fan base by the actions of a few.. I know I won't! I personally can't wait to see your guys play and see what GHS can do against them. I hope when it's over you, your fans, the Indy team and coaches can say, what a class program Gallatin has, win or loose! I can tell you, you guys have the respect form most Wave fans I've talked to and from the players and coaches as well.

See you guys tomorrow night... Go Wave!

The posts from Gallatin fans on this board have spoken for themselves. You guys are a very classy fanbase, and you have the upmost respect from the fans over here at Indy. Can't wait for tomorrow night, it should be a great game.

Glad you liked it...you can call me naive' and idiotic...but I prefer mastermind. Watch some game film Gtown, and tell me what "matchups" you like in your favor.

I've said it already, and I meant it. Gallatin is a storied program with a long tradition of winning...great fans who are passionate about their program, and rightfully so. But this one isn't going to be close!

By the way...What's the weather like in your little world?

The playoffs are here, this should be a great game!

Gallatin has been on fire and playing great defense, they are coming into this game with alot of momentum.

Independence is a tuff well balanced football team

so lets hear it , who takes it??

igallatins team is simply pathetic, they have one or 2 athletes and independence is going to tear them to shreads, not a close game at all

This will be one heck of a game, it seems like both teams have respect for each other and both want to prove that they can be the more physical team. These are always the best games. I for one can't wait.

hvillefootball, you gonna be there or are you going to listen on 1010 AM? Would like to see ya there and maybe even have you pull for the Sumner Co boys in green and gold.. I wouldn't tell anyone if you did..