Gallatin @ Independence

wave13

I like the play-on words...this is getting fun. Why hold back on the trash talk this year? Who are you trying not to offend? Games aren't won and lost on these message boards. The kids playing the games don't care what grumpy old men say here.

I don't have the slightest clue who you are, and no I won't be at the game. I'm going to see a game that will actually be close. Don't feel like spending $7 on a game that will be over with at the half...it's going to cost me that much to get out to Thompson's Station anyway...

...I was wondering...were you singing the tune to Gilligans Island while you were typing your last sentence?

...change my prediction from earlier

IHS 48

GHS 3 (superstar FG kicker gets all-pro blocking up front to hit a 53 yarder)

Man, you are being annoying.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. No trash talking from me! I just want to know who are the key players to watch in the game tonight. If it has been talked about sorry but the post is just getting too much for me to read while I am at work! Ha! Cant wait till game time!

Butler from Gallatin and Pettigrew from Indy seem like the two biggest threats on each side.

This is one of those that could go either way, be a close one or be a blow out.

Indy seems to have more scoring capabilites but Gallatin's playoff experience and recent good play cant be discounted. Gallatin doesnt seem to have the size that Indy does.

I have to go with Indy on this one. I could be proven totally wrong, Gallatin plays good football, always has, always will.

Butler from Gallatin and Pettigrew from Indy seem like the two biggest threats on each side.

Butler, Yes!

What Pettigrew has that Butler does not are the other threats around him. Heckman is a dual-threat QB and he has at least 5 guys other than Pettigrew he can get the ball to at any time.

I feel that Pettigrew and the threats around him will be the difference.

Good Luck to both programs tonight!

Butler is a great player, moving him around to different positions has opened things up for other players to step up and make some plays. That is a big reason that we have played better the last few weeks. Teams do not think that we have anything other than Boo, and I hope that continues. If it does look for Gallatin to be a FACTOR in the playoffs. If Gallatin shows up to play, I believe they win by 10-13 points. I would like to congragulate Indy on winning their region this year. Go Green Wave! Praying for an injury free game.

Gotta love the Gallatin posters...all very classy individuals...like someone else said, a complete breath of fresh air after all of the negativity we've endured this season.

I think Indy gets it done...Eubanks will NOT let his team look ahead and the team will be ready to play in yet another big game (unlike the previous head coach). I think Gallatin makes it interesting and definitely has a shot at winning, especially if Indy makes the mistakes that plagued them in the early going.

Independence 24

Gallatin 19

GO EAGLES! It all boils down to this, boys. Your senior season, your entire football career is on the line tonight. This is why you play! Go out there and give it everything you've got and you can come home with a W.

See everyone tonight. Let's hope for a good, clean game with no injuries on either side. Weather looks like it's going to be PERFECT for November football. It's the most wonderful time of the year, after all.