Bledsoe Co. @ DCA

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe plays that redneck football, lots of dirty shots! The officiating crew was rough, reminded me of a old Led Zeppelin song " Dazed and Confused," maybe should not be doing playoff games. In any case, the better team won, good job #21 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bledsoe plays that redneck football, lots of dirty shots! The officiating crew was rough, reminded me of a old Led Zeppelin song " Dazed and Confused," maybe should not be doing playoff games. In any case, the better team won, good job #21 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet DCA's players will be sore in the morning after being hit by the country boys of Bledsoe Co..... I guess DCA didn't have any dirty shots?

Well, it was a good effort from the Bledsoe Warriors, but a loss is a loss. NEVER SETTLE OR BE CONTENT WITH ANYTHING, MUCH LESS A LOSS!

Well let's wrap up the football boards, this will be my last football post, and will start getting ready for the round ball. Just thought I would give some last minute comments on the season as well as some on the Bledsoe posters, for everyone's enjoyment, of course.

BCHSWar and Warrior4ever, I have 2 different comments, because there are 2 different theories as to who you are, so here goes:

Theory #1, you 2 are part of the Swafford/Taft clan - If so, get over it, work with the team you have(Taft), they need it. Quit flip flopping on the BLEDSOE team, and keep your mace bottle full.

Theory #2, you 2 are just a couple of old guys with nothing better to do after you feed the herd, than get on here and spread more manure. I didn't realize BTC was offering internet service that far out in the sticks. Well I look forward to getting a kick out of your crap next year, if you 2 old goats make it to next year.

GETRIGHT - when you only post when someone accuses you of being someone else, it only adds to their belief they are right. SOCCER, get your boy on the football field, you should not be allowed to post on another football topic until this happens! Keep your mace bottle full!

Scalded Dogg - Please invest in spell and grammar check, you are killing me!

Polecat - YOU ARE THE MAN!

Eric55, Wardawg, Warrrior2024, BledsoeBtheboys: Since the playoffs are over I'm sure you all will get together and have an in person butt kissing party, lord knows you have had plenty of them on these boards! Maybe you can get Vpender to join, he's willing I'm sure!

SEE YA'LL NEXT YEAR!

well i got to see bledsoe play last night and thought they played really hard for the most part. was very impressed with a couple of runs that watson made as well as the speed that was shown by brown on the interception return and by #4. also colvard played admirably and kept trying to make plays all night, did a good job making tackles in the secondary on a very talented running back, ridley nice pass defense,

GETRIGHT - when you only post when someone accuses you of being someone else, it only adds to their belief they are right. SOCCER, get your boy on the football field, you should not be allowed to post on another football topic until this happens! Keep your mace bottle full!

Warriorhead you are right about that comment but if you really know me then you would know that i will stand up for my family and not back down from someone who hides behind their screen name. However, if you know me you would realize I dont carry mace. As for the comment on soccer- my son will probably be a football player some day because truthfully that is what MY family does. as for me posting on football boards I EARNED THE RIGHT TO POST ON BLEDSOE FOOTBALL BECAUSE I PLAYED unlike many of the other posters.

now for your efforts at figuring out who people are then maybe you should pay more attention to what is written and less to your own thoughts.

wardawg and warrior2024 shouts out to you guys, i know you will not settle for the seasons you had even though as someone who understands building a program both of you showed that you can get it done. hope to see you at some play-off games. i'm probably heading to south pitt friday so keep me posted where you guys are going to be and maybe we can sit around and talk about football. good luck in the bowl game

I bet DCA's players will be sore in the morning after being hit by the country boys of Bledsoe Co..... I guess DCA didn't have any dirty shots?

I imagine some of the Bledsoe guys will be sore too. Yeah, I think DCA got a few shots,lost their cool some, but the leg whips, tripping and spearing, that is redneck.

But on the positive side, Bledsoe got after the QB good, I thought the their coach had them ready to play, taking away some things. DCA had to earn it!