Henry County vs. Raleigh Egypt

bigredfan4ever

Funny you should ask. I just spent the better part of the last hour trying to get the Gator unwrapped...he slipped when he put the lizard tongue back in and got his, well, his tail wrapped in the mummy wrapping. Ever try to get a Gator unwrapped?? /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Interesting write up in the PI today. Check it out. All I have got to say is "AMEN!" Bring on the crowd and the noise!! We will have plenty of voodoo juice to go around.

Thanks for your prayers just an update on my son #65 broken tips on C6 C7 T1 He has to wear a hard collar for 5 weeks then they will xray again and check on how stable the neck is but we will be back if the good Lord is willing and lets go and win state Go Big Red

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your prayers just an update on my son #65 broken tips on C6 C7 T1 He has to wear a hard collar for 5 weeks then they will xray again and check on how stable the neck is but we will be back if the good Lord is willing and lets go and win state Go Big Red

The prayers will continue, and he will be back in full force. I am sorry to hear about this. I know you are concerned. He is a great player, and HE WILL BE BACK!

Yanker, I hope we get to see you next week. Good to hear from you.

I guess this is mixed feelings. Great to hear that it is not more serious, but very sorry that it happened at all. Keep the faith and we will keep the prayers coming in. He's a strong kid and will be back!

Take care of him. I know he has to wonder why now? It just happens, no answer, but take care of it and he will be back as good as new. One of my sons went thru knee operations so I know where you are as a parent.

ROLL RED ROLL

This is it! Win or go home! The nerves have set in! I hope everyone on our team plays to his full potential. I know their record doesn't look so good, but it has happened before. We were just six and four last year and made it to the semis. Safe travel to all, and no injuries.

Come on. You are right about win or go home! but NO WAY we lose this game. This one is over half way through the 2nd quarter. running clock in the second half

HC 52

RE 8

Come on. You are right about win or go home! but NO WAY we lose this game. This one is over half way through the 2nd quarter. running clock in the second half

HC 52

RE 8

I like your prediction, but it can only come true if the Patriots are focused and ready to play. There is always a way that any one team with talented athletes (like Raleigh Egypt has) can win. The Patriots are a much more sound football team, but if they mess around then the Pharaohs could begin to believe and make it very difficult. With that being said, I see the Big Red coming out with their game faces on and taking care of business. Its gonna be a great night of football!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Good Morning Gang!! It's football time in Henryland!! We have just finished bottling this week's brew. Man it has been a fiasco!! The Gator dug up some Pharoh stuff and Michael and I dug out the Macbeth for this one. OH MY!! Here is the final reading from Michael's selection...this dude is weird.

By the pricking of my thumbs,

Something wicked this way comes.

How now, you secret, red, white and blue Pats!

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn

The power of man, for none of woman born

Shall harm HCHS.

We edited it to suit our needs. Guys remain focused and remember...everyone is equal tonight. Do NOT give them a chance. Lay the wood to them!! Bring the RED SWARM!! You have worked hard this year...now let's finish the game that we started.

RED PRIDE...RED PRIDE...RED PRIDE!!!

Good Morning Gang!! It's football time in Henryland!! We have just finished bottling this week's brew. Man it has been a fiasco!! The Gator dug up some Pharoh stuff and Michael and I dug out the Macbeth for this one. OH MY!! Here is the final reading from Michael's selection...this dude is weird.

By the pricking of my thumbs,

Something wicked this way comes.

How now, you secret, red, white and blue Pats!

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn

The power of man, for none of woman born

Shall harm HCHS.

We edited it to suit our needs. Guys remain focused and remember...everyone is equal tonight. Do NOT give them a chance. Lay the wood to them!! Bring the RED SWARM!! You have worked hard this year...now let's finish the game that we started.

RED PRIDE...RED PRIDE...RED PRIDE!!!

Bring on the juice Bring on the Big Red stay focused guys and lets play some football