Round 1 Alcoa vs Sweetwater

Rankinated2010

Alcoa no doubt has the advantage in this game, but one thing you have to remember is that this is the play-offs. Every team that takes the field tonight will be pumped and that could be bad or good. If Alcoa takes relaxes too much or looks ahead it could be bad. I want very much for Sweetwater to win, but I am not crazy. Alcoa should win this one, but there is always a chance. ? Is Alcoa's backup QB as good as the starter?

I have to say

Sweetwater 17

Alcoa 14

sweetwater by 7

I love the faith you guys have in your team...but its gonna get ugly at Bill Bailey Stadium tonight and not in Sweetwaters favor. Rankin will leave the starters in longer tonight because they have to get used to playing a whole game so Alcoa by atleast 45.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Johnkins?

Last we all heard was he quit? or coach ran him off or something stupid.

That kid may be the best player in the whole conference, we limited his touches severely last time we played and he still scored twice.

I hope he does play because he is THE ONLY chance the Cats have to see the endzone tonight.

How did they score 35 points in 4 minutes.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

0-0 end of the 1st qtr.

21-0 at half time.

35 -0 4 minutes into 3rd qtr. After that drive, Alcoa put in the second team.

second team took the score to 49-0. Alcoa inserted the third team.

Sweetwater came out playing hard and fired up, but with just 33 players they wore down fast and the rout was on.

I was surprised to see that the SW team has got so much smaller since the first game of this season. I guess SW has lost half their team?