Region 1-1A

GiveMeWingsss

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK its time for the truth , first of all Cloudland Had more than 4 seniors this season they won some very close ball games this season, they also had Jordon Hughes, without him ,they probably would have lost several of these games. The one's that comes to mind are Jellico, Grace, Unaka and maybe even West Greene . They played without him most of the season last year. This years Hampton team had a much easier time with Cloudland than they did a year ago. Cosby and Unaka was better a year ago. Look at the teams that Cloudland beat and all at once it don't look so great. I think highly of Robbie and Jordon Hughes, but the facts and whats being told on here are not the same. Tell it like it is and I'll say AMEN. I don't like trying to make anyone look bad, but I don't enjoy the truth getting so out of hand. I've saw it on several occasions.

OK its time for the truth , first of all Cloudland Had more than 4 seniors this season they won some very close ball games this season, they also had Jordon Hughes, without him ,they probably would have lost several of these games. The one's that comes to mind are Jellico, Grace, Unaka and maybe even West Greene . They played without him most of the season last year. This years Hampton team had a much easier time with Cloudland than they did a year ago. Cosby and Unaka was better a year ago. Look at the teams that Cloudland beat and all at once it don't look so great. I think highly of Robbie and Jordon Hughes, but the facts and whats being told on here are not the same. Tell it like it is and I'll say AMEN. I don't like trying to make anyone look bad, but I don't enjoy the truth getting so out of hand. I've saw it on several occasions.

TRUTH,yeh right. speculating on how cloudlands season would have been without hughes is not the truth either. and we just saw the truth gets out of hand again.

I have had respect for hampton and pulled for them everyweek exept 1 night a year for 4 years nows. If i dont quit reading this i am going to turn into one of those people that were at the the TC game and i can't stand people that act that way. This is a game of respect

Can't control everybody there 2timen.. I hope the individual didn't make to much of a fool of him / her self..

There are all kinds of truth. It could be true that you sit on your butt in front of the computer too much instead of doing constructive things. Sorry, but if I hear someone else downplay Cloudland's season, I'm going to puke. Just think how bad some of the kids from Cloudland would feel if they read this junk. Every single kid on Cloudland's team played their guts out this year and they don't need any of this negative crap about how they would lose if they didn't have their leader. Sure Jordan went along ways in helping Cloudland turn it around, but he couldn't have done it without the coaches and other players. Back off a little bit, everyone knows how great Hampton and JC is but some of you posters make it hard to support them with all your blabber.

Are you calling me a liar. We start 4 seniors on Offense, look it up. I don't know what has got you so upset. and you are right Jordon hughes is our playmaker but so are a few others like winchester and 9 others that make up a team. Say that a team is better or worse a year ago is not telling the facts, its an opinion. I have nevergot on here to disrespet any one and i'm sure not going to let someone do that to me. So if you would like to say whats on your mind or what has you so upset give me a call my # is in the phone book. That would be a lot better than getting on here and calling me a liar. Pujo i have always showed you and your family respect and i like all of you. give me a call or come talk to me in privite like grown men so there are no hard feelings and if you don't oh well i'll still like your 2 brothers and i will not lower myself to getting on here and disrespect you or anyone else. Do you remember what we were talking about the way some of the fans on both side acted well why don't you read over what you wrote and tell me if thats any diffrent than what you just did. the only difference is this is the internet.

There are all kinds of truth. It could be true that you sit on your butt in front of the computer too much instead of doing constructive things. Sorry, but if I hear someone else downplay Cloudland's season, I'm going to puke. Just think how bad some of the kids from Cloudland would feel if they read this junk. Every single kid on Cloudland's team played their guts out this year and they don't need any of this negative crap about how they would lose if they didn't have their leader. Sure Jordan went along ways in helping Cloudland turn it around, but he couldn't have done it without the coaches and other players. Back off a little bit, everyone knows how great Hampton and JC is but some of you posters make it hard to support them with all your blabber.

Is it true that they only have 4 seniors? I thought it was six. Cloudland did better this year. I think they would have done just as good last year if Jordan had not been hurt all year. They lost some close games last year and they won some close games this year. But, this ain't horseshoes. If you don't like how much Pujo is on the computer go smack him in the mouth.