Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

This is for everyone who ?'s hampton.Quit before your feelings get hurt. They are huge, fast , tough, and have alot of depth. I don't see anyone who can stop them for 4 qts this late late in the season unless you have about 10 studs that can play on the line. And good luck trying to run the ball.And all of this is coming from some one that has no ties with hampton. they made me a beleiver

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be a close one if coalfield can pull together and play a complete game i think it will be close Coalfield can win this one but they have to play tough i say Coalfield-10 Hampton-7

there is places you can go to seek help . I think it is called Ridgeview Mental health . Not even crack can cause you to be this far off ! Unless coalfield has picked up extra players (about 11 ) you can look forward to warm ups . this will be the only time the game will be close .

Well the real season is here now. I am glad to see Hampton is peaking at the right time. This friday night will be a good game for a half. I think we have the better team and the more experienced. Our boys will need to come out and play and not be sluggish. The score doesnt matter as long as you when this time of the year.... I pick Hampton 42 to 15..I see that been the score as long as we show up ready..Coalfield as always been a great oppentant and i dont see this team showing up and not been ready to play..I just think our overall size will prevail in the second half....... Good luck to both teams and may it be a safe night.... I hope to see a full house this friday night.....Coalfield fans be careful on the drive up and it will be cold so dress warm ....... GO DOGS.......

Well the real season is here now. I am glad to see Hampton is peaking at the right time. This friday night will be a good game for a half. I think we have the better team and the more experienced. Our boys will need to come out and play and not be sluggish. The score doesnt matter as long as you when this time of the year.... I pick Hampton 42 to 15..I see that been the score as long as we show up ready..Coalfield as always been a great oppentant and i dont see this team showing up and not been ready to play..I just think our overall size will prevail in the second half....... Good luck to both teams and may it be a safe night.... I hope to see a full house this friday night.....Coalfield fans be careful on the drive up and it will be cold so dress warm ....... GO DOGS.......

Believe it or not, Coalfield is probably bigger than Hampton. I think team speed is the difference. Coalfield is HUGE.

Believe it or not, Coalfield is probably bigger than Hampton. I think team speed is the difference. Coalfield is HUGE.

Well that is a good thing to hear. I think we seem to match up better with teams that have size to them... I know i cant wait till friday night.... Go Dogs.........I hope we run out of powder for the cannon....