Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the rooster on Knox Preps. They are huge.

Having seen Coalfield play twice this year, I wouldn't call them huge or fast.

The stats turned into the knox-news are a little fudged to make Coalfield

appear bigger than they are, don't take my word for it though, you'll see for yourself at the game!

I think Coalfield might have an inch of size advantage, not counting Roop (I hope I got his name right) He's a mountain, can't count land masses!

I don't know why Coalfield has not been more dominant this year. Not a bad team at all, just seem to be off. I don't see them out gunning Hampton, especially at home, in the playoffs. Two proud, classy programs. Should be a good first half or so then the Bulldogs pull away.

Pujo, I've seen Coalfield when they played Oneida. Those 2 match up pretty close in size except for 1 or 2 players. They're not huge but not small. With you routinely watching the Hampton bunch the stats must be padded for you to think Coalfield is "huge". Like I said their about the same as OHS with a couple exceptions.

Pujo, I've seen Coalfield when they played Oneida. Those 2 match up pretty close in size except for 1 or 2 players. They're not huge but not small. With you routinely watching the Hampton bunch the stats must be padded for you to think Coalfield is "huge". Like I said their about the same as OHS with a couple exceptions.

I agree Coalfield is no where near huge Hampton wins by at least 20.

It's Footbaaaaaal Tiiiiiiiiiime in Hampton Tennesseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coalfield fans had better bring their ear plugs, because the Bulldogs are adding a little extra powder to the cannon. We take them one at a time. And this time it's Coalfield.

Hampton 48

Coalfield 12

Goooooooo Dawgs!

TheDogFather

It's Footbaaaaaal Tiiiiiiiiiime in Hampton Tennesseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coalfield fans had better bring their ear plugs, because the Bulldogs are adding a little extra powder to the cannon. We take them one at a time. And this time it's Coalfield.

Hampton 48

Coalfield 12

Goooooooo Dawgs!

TheDogFather

We need a couple of those train horns like FCS has to go with that cannon!!!!!!!!!!

Hows about some plans on how them thar thingies was made???

(I gotta be careful, grammer boy might still be lurkin) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />