Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

We need a couple of those train horns like FCS has to go with that cannon!!!!!!!!!!

Hows about some plans on how them thar thingies was made???

(I gotta be careful, grammer boy might still be lurkin) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

From what I saw at FC - they pulled their truck behind the stands and ran wires to the big horns and hooked em up ta the truck battery. I think the best thing we can do is load the cannon with the real stuff and blow the h@ll out of those horns. That would probably take care of the horn situation. Would like to have had the cannon with me last year at FC. I hear we may not have to worry about Friendship "Christian" horns this year. Some team from Chattanoga might take care of that situation for us. That arrogant bunch...........

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo how does the new scoreboard look? Can't wait to see that baby fired up.

TheDogFather

Don't have a clue, but I'm really glad we,ve got one. We need to light that thing up Friday night. Wonder if we can get Coalfielf to cooperate, I doubt it. They don't care anything about us.

From what I saw at FC - they pulled their truck behind the stands and ran wires to the big horns and hooked em up ta the truck battery. I think the best thing we can do is load the cannon with the real stuff and blow the h@ll out of those horns. That would probably take care of the horn situation. Would like to have had the cannon with me last year at FC. I hear we may not have to worry about Friendship "Christian" horns this year. Some team from Chattanoga might take care of that situation for us. That arrogant bunch...........

I liked the horns,,,,,, dang ole timers!

Just think what they'd sound like with the cannon, or two cannons!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,brrrrrrrrrrrrr, BOOOOOMMMMMM,,,BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think one of those Yeagar boys up Simerly Creek already has one on his Kenworth (mayby it's a Peterbuilt?) recon Felix (A.K.A. rabbit) would let him park that thing on his lot and sound it off just before the cannon blast?? I know I can get another cannon, that aint a problem.

I forgot to look to see if the scoreboard was up today/tonight. I'll have to make a pass through there tomorrow and see how that puppy looks.

Come out CYJACKET! We won't bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,much!

The one thing that makes me feel pretty good about this one is this, Does everybody remeber all the trash talking that went on between these 2, the last 2 years., Don't look now, but we seem to be talking to ourselves this year. Not a good sign for Coalfield, If you listen real close, you can hear the fear.GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

The one thing that makes me feel pretty good about this one is this, Does everybody remeber all the trash talking that went on between these 2, the last 2 years., Don't look now, but we seem to be talking to ourselves this year. Not a good sign for Coalfield, If you listen real close, you can hear the fear.GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Maybe it's reality setting in. Coalfield didn't beat Hampton with great teams and this team hasn't lived up to what many thought they could be. Hampton fans should probably start talking about the Oneida rematch. Don't even worry about Coalfield. I'm not sure they'll even get on the bus. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Maybe it's reality setting in. Coalfield didn't beat Hampton with great teams and this team hasn't lived up to what many thought they could be. Hampton fans should probably start talking about the Oneida rematch. Don't even worry about Coalfield. I'm not sure they'll even get on the bus. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm not sure it will do them any good to get on the bus, did I catch a hint of sarcasm .

Maybe just a bit. We both know both teams will play hard and Coalfield will not be a pushover. On paper Hampton is the favorite and rightfully so, but we've seen enough strange things over the years to know that anything is possible, especially with a coach as good as Garry Kreis leading the Jackets.

The only thing I know for sure is that it will be a clean, hard-hitting game and one that I hope the Jackets can pull out.

Maybe just a bit. We both know both teams will play hard and Coalfield will not be a pushover. On paper Hampton is the favorite and rightfully so, but we've seen enough strange things over the years to know that anything is possible, especially with a coach as good as Garry Kreis leading the Jackets.

The only thing I know for sure is that it will be a clean, hard-hitting game and one that I hope the Jackets can pull out.

Can't blame you for that, Kreis if a great guy and a good Coach. Coalfield always has great fans and they've always played hard and clean, Can;t ask for anything more. Hampton should be fired up this week, I'm sure they've been waiting on these playoffs all year.