Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

Best of luck to the Landers, hope you can pull it off!But really, do you want another shot?????????I hope all of Roan Mountian comes out to the game. It kinda felt empty last week compared to years past. Not saying you didn't have support, but I remember the good years, and it was all you could do to move an inch without bumping into someone. I hope the community comes out to support you guys, you had a good season and you deserve the support.

thanks alot, Now you pack of dogs go fetch carter county that ball. THE GOLD ONE

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo and all the Dog fans....good luck Fri. nite & the rest of the way. Maybe

with a LOT of luck we might get together down the road.

Sic 'em Dogs from the Grunt & TC!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks a ton Grunt, I think I speak for all of Hampton when I say GO TROUSDALE. I'd like nothing better than to visit the Creekbank.

Pujo is pulling hard for the Yeller Jackets. I can't imagine why he wants them to win. Hampton will beat The Coalminers by 30 points or more on Friday.

First of all I like and respect Trousdale alot, secondly I'd sort of like to see someone give South Pitt a decent ballgame. The way it looks to me ,you better beat Trousdale this year, because the times a coming in the near future when ,everyone may have to BOW DOWN.

Thanks a ton Grunt, I think I speak for all of Hampton when I say GO TROUSDALE. I'd like nothing better than to visit the Creekbank.

That would suit the heck out of me. Love to see you folks. I didn't get to make the trip

to Hampton when we played last time. I was with the TC Sheriff's Dept., and had to work.

Now retired ( retarded), or both, LOL. I love East Tn. good old country folks up there.

Never been that far up, but love the mtns. Cades Cove is my fav. place on earth.

That would suit the heck out of me. Love to see you folks. I didn't get to make the trip

to Hampton when we played last time. I was with the TC Sheriff's Dept., and had to work.

Now retired ( retarded), or both, LOL. I love East Tn. good old country folks up there.

Never been that far up, but love the mtns. Cades Cove is my fav. place on earth.

You peple seem pretty down to earth yourselves, Iknow one thing, you;re community takes alot of pride in their Football. Small town football is the best,nothing like it.

Two questions.

(1) Does the daggum scoreboard work? I mean are we sure it works, not just "it oughtta work".

(2) Are the players ready, and I mean REALLY READY? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

TOLD YOU THERE AINT NO ALLIANCE!

Two questions.

(1) Does the daggum scoreboard work? I mean are we sure it works, not just "it oughtta work".

(2) Are the players ready, and I mean REALLY READY? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

TOLD YOU THERE AINT NO ALLIANCE!

not for sure about the scoreboard but they were out there all day today working on it.My cousin Tim Andrews said that they had a great week of practice so everybody is pretty positive right now I do know that everybody is healthy for this one It should be fun I know I can't wait!GO DOGS!!!!