Tennessee High vs. Volunteer

Yogi Bear

Volunteer...I really thought you had what it takes in the pre-season. You played smashmouth football, had hard core D and could throw the ball. I wonder what went wrong. You had all the parts. From the outside it seems attitude (or a lack of) destroyed you. Anything is possible on any given Friday.

The Vikings, on the other hand, do the same things you do. They just do it at a state championship level. If you can hang with these people then consider yourself "Reborn". Make no mistake; they are a bullet train on steel rails.

I won't make a prediction out of respect for the Falcons BUT if you let Bristol score first you will be hating it. Rebel Nation.

NICE POST!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Volunteer makes it out of the Castle with only a 2 touchdown loss I will be amazed. Tennessee High plays at a different level.

DO NOT SELL Volunteer short and forget this prediction stuff. If football games were played for bleacher coaches

and all the naysayers there would be no reason to even have a game everything would be decided by the prognosticators. GO GET IT FALCONS, YOU KNOW HOW ITS DONE. BE THE DARK HORSE !!!!!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The different level you speak about will very well be different.

DO NOT SELL Volunteer short and forget this prediction stuff. If football games were played for bleacher coaches

and all the naysayers there would be no reason to even have a game everything would be decided by the prognosticators. GO GET IT FALCONS, YOU KNOW HOW ITS DONE. BE THE DARK HORSE !!!!!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The different level you speak about will very well be different.

Nobody is selling Volunteer short of anything. You all have a decent team, and if you all played anyone in the conference EXCEPT THS and or South, you all would see the second round. THS is just too much for Volunteer to handle. I expect to see THS win by 14+

Nobody is selling Volunteer short of anything. You all have a decent team, and if you all played anyone in the conference EXCEPT THS and or South, you all would see the second round. THS is just too much for Volunteer to handle. I expect to see THS win by 14+

i will say vikes by 20...only because of the limited play book that will be used /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

And no disrespect to falcons intended because your program has come a long way much like S. East /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please DON'T WORRY, those same referees will make it up in Basketball for Tennessee High.

That is a real JOKE.......Refs calling for THS in basketball, you must have the maroon teams mixed up, the refs call for DB and SHHS. THS does not get any breaks in basketball, or from hearing about reviews from film against South last week, we DID NOT get a break, we jusst got ROBBED!

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!

Good luck to the Vikes from the South side! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All else aside, we hope for a no injury game. Good Luck Falcons Play your BEST and come out on top! SMASHMOUTH

ball I think is how it was referred to in an earlier post if you could do it preseason (like you did at south) then do it now. GO FALCONS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />