Anderson Co. vs Carter

qbsdad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on this match up.I don't think these 2 have ever played.

i dont know much about carter besides that when they're passing game is on then they are a pretty decent ball club. i think AC is pretty similar but they do have the running aspect to their game with rogers and they're QB longmire maybe can make some plays too. i think it'll be a good game and AC takes it by 2 scores

I don't know much about AC but I've heard that they are big and strong. If this is incorrect please correct me. I believe from what I've heard is that these teams are very similar and have good players at the key positions. I believe that Carter is playing very well on offense balancing the running and the passing attack. If AC balances their attack also this game could become one for the ages and I hope it does. Does AC have a kicking game? and do they have tall and fast recievers? From what ive heard both defenses better come to play and be ready for many different looks. Good luck to both teams

MineyHaole, etc.

If Carter plays as they did earlier in the year, and AC plays to their potential, AC will win this game. They are much like Bearden when they play well. Longmire is mobile, and throws well like Halladay. The Rodgers kid runs like Works. Pretty good receivers. TE is better than Williamson on both sides of the ball. FB does some things well, but is better at LB. They have played together for a long time. AC likes to mix it up, run the power I, and then spread the field. If they get up quick, they can pound it and eat the clock. DB's can give up the big play though.

ruse?

MineyHaole, etc.

If Carter plays as they did earlier in the year, and AC plays to their potential, AC will win this game. They are much like Bearden when they play well. Longmire is mobile, and throws well like Halladay. The Rodgers kid runs like Works. Pretty good receivers. TE is better than Williamson on both sides of the ball. FB does some things well, but is better at LB. They have played together for a long time. AC likes to mix it up, run the power I, and then spread the field. If they get up quick, they can pound it and eat the clock. DB's can give up the big play though.

ruse?

Not sure you know as much about the Dawgs as you think. I can maybe see the comparison to Works, but Halliday and Williamson? You are really reaching. Just take a look at their stats. The passing game doesn't even compare to BHS and 38 tackles to Williamson's 72 and according to WBIR, he has 10 sacks with the AC kid having 4. I might be wrong, but does Williamson even play TE? I know he has gone in a couple of times...he probably should. I am sure the AC is a strong kid and very talented, he is big, but I wouldn't say "he is better on both sides of the ball." Maybe get your facts straight before you make such strong statements, however, you are entitled to your opinion.

AC should beat Carter, but you never know what will happen. AC has yet to put together 4 quarters of football in the same game. The potential of that team has not been realized, even with a couple decent blowout victories. The offense that Kerr is running this year is the most diverse he has ever had and they are mixing it up very well. They have the potential to come out and run it on anyone and control the ball. They also have some deadly pass plays that no one has stopped yet even after watching them on film from the week before. AC does have a weekness in their pass defense, this is no secret to anyone that has seen them play. It is also no secret that Carter has a great reciever, but what else do they have? Anyone can shut down one reciever. AC has the potential to make it alot further then people think that they can. Yes AC has played Carter before in the playoffs several years ago. AC won that game I do believe.