Cookeville @ Smyrna

THE SQUAD

haven't seen any film on cookeville yet but

I believe they are the best in their region because I know for instance their tb did not play against lc and they had the ball inside cc 20 several times but did not score.so I know Smyrna expects a tough game.

Smyrna knows from last year its one game at a time you win this one then worry about the next one.

Should be Smyrnas speed vs cookevilles power

if you want to see some film on smyrna and their players go to www.storkmontgomery.com and look up our stars and go to rod wilkes and sonny gray - you will get some good video of what smyrna has.

anywhere to see cookeville?

Obviously you don't know for instance because their tb DID play against LC

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted Rod's clips against Riverdale enjoy. www.storkmontgomery.com

Yeah..good clips of "one player" but it takes an entire TEAM to win...thats why yall lost.. can Smyrna play together as a TEAM?? do they have an entire TEAM?? that is the question.. sure they have Sonny & Wilks but other than that what else do they have?? Cookeville has a TEAM!! This will be a GREAT game.. almost too close too call.. would love for Rutherford to have teams stay in this though so will have to pull for Smyrna even though I think they put too much pressure on just 2 players. Good luck Smyrna /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />