Powell @ Red Bank

osunut2

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO IS GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE QUARTER FINALS. EVERYONE EXPECTS MARYVILLE TO BE THERE BY REPUTATION. BUT THEY MUST GET BY THEIR 2ND ROUND TEAM FIRST. THAT COULD POSSIBLY BE BRAINERD. THIS ISN'T THE BRAINERD TEAM FROM LAST YEAR. THEY ARE MUCH BETTER ON DEFENSE AND CAN GO TOE TO TOE WITH ANYONE ON OFFENSE. IF MARYVILLE AND BRAINERD ARE SET FOR A REMATCH THAT WILL BE THE GAME OF THE WEEK FOR WEEK TWO OF PLAYOFFS. RED BANK HAS BEEN OFF TO A SLOW START THIS YEAR, BUT THEY HAVE WON EVEN WHILE PLAYING BADLY. SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY PLAY GOOD...I BELIEVE THE LIONS WILL STEP UP THEIR GAME FOR PLAYOFFS.

dont use caps.... caps means your yelling...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Drummer isn't even the best returning Receiver!

ok then who is the best receiver returning then huh just wanderin i mean do you think devin collins is better...but anyways POWELL WILL NOT BE RAN OVER i mean excluding Jordan Allen this could be the last time these kids ever put on a football helmet and to think....They are not gonna give everything that they have out there...I mean these kids are not 5th grade girls but neither are we and if keir gets goin and we finally have Tex clemons back in the lineup don't count us out just yet....I def. agree if our defense don't step up then yeah Game over but i think they will step up when they have too....Im not sure if we win but don't expect a blowout

ok then who is the best receiver returning then huh just wanderin i mean do you think devin collins is better...but anyways POWELL WILL NOT BE RAN OVER i mean excluding Jordan Allen this could be the last time these kids ever put on a football helmet and to think....They are not gonna give everything that they have out there...I mean these kids are not 5th grade girls but neither are we and if keir gets goin and we finally have Tex clemons back in the lineup don't count us out just yet....I def. agree if our defense don't step up then yeah Game over but i think they will step up when they have too....Im not sure if we win but don't expect a blowout

yes Collins is there better of the two. He actually blocks and he has the most yards. It would be nice if Mr. Clemons was back... but dont count on it.

Actually i have talked to some of the players and he is for sure back this week and he is ready to run all over red bank

I just hope they don't lay an egg down at Red Bank like they did last year. The Panthers have got to find a way to play some defense, because they've fallen asleep defensively the last two weeks. If Kier Houston gets comfortable early in this game and has the chance to both run and pass, they will score some points, just like they did last week. I don't question the ability of the offense and defense, but I do question the consistency of the offense and defense.

Actually i have talked to some of the players and he is for sure back this week and he is ready to run all over red bank

No way that Powell runs all over Red Bank.

I live in Knoxville and Powell is terrible and always has been average at best. Red Bank will crush them again this year. Before you give me the "Powell is not terrible!!" garbage......please......Powell has not even beaten a team with a winning record. They are just the best of the bad teams in their region. That's all they are....the best of the worst.

Get ready to get rolled........again........

No way that Powell runs all over Red Bank.

I live in Knoxville and Powell is terrible and always has been average at best. Red Bank will crush them again this year. Before you give me the "Powell is not terrible!!" garbage......please......Powell has not even beaten a team with a winning record. They are just the best of the bad teams in their region. That's all they are....the best of the worst.

Get ready to get rolled........again........

As harsh as that seems, there is truth in that. However, that's part of the flaw in the playoff system here in Tennessee. Powell/Cleveland/Rhea County (for example) have not been that good this year, but they are all playoff teams because we don't use a power ranking system. However, even with a power ranking system, in a year like this where both regions 3 and 4 are down, there still aren't a lot #5/6 teams from other regions that would be better choices.