Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

Clearly last year was an abberation.

M-E is a pretender, not a contender.

They need to concentrate on winning their city championship before they run their mouths too much.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

Anyone with a little common sense knows that MoEast proved themselves a contender. Congrats to South on another amazing comeback. Congrats to MoEast on turning a struggle of a season into something pretty positive.

I can't wait for next week...............

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That flag is a topic all its own without even mentioning the game and to say people use it as an excuse makes you look like a idiot. It is 2007 and people can celebrate their "heritage" without the flag.

Since the flag is a topic all its own, then what are we doing talking about it on this post? Those one or two on the field are the same type who scream slurs during protests, on the street, in the movies, on tv, in songs (rap???), and whenever else the opportunity arises. They are the few not the many. Vikings, as I recall from history, were not exactly the nicest of people. They raped, burned, pillaged, and so forth. I don't imagine this applies to the players at THS. (At least not most of them!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The schools' mascots were decided long before our children arrived at their respective schools, and will probably be there when they are gone. Let's keep the posts on track, and ignore those few idiots who abuse the situation.

And this is what happens when you give a computer to somebody who thinks they know football... Blazer why don't you do us all a favor and keep that promise because your boy curt didn't find it three times but i'm sure you'll find his zipper later on tonight... but enough of the smack talk because there's no reason in getting mad over another curt phillips worshiper... kudos to number 15 for taking over a game that mr. wisconsin couldn't handle... but now for what really gets me angry... East High has been outcoached week in and week out this year. Mr. Hatcher, I have to say that a qb run on 3rd and 15 was a great call late in the game. Nick Taylor ran the ball on the first drive harder than any runningback you've had run it this year. Where was he at late in the game when you needed yards? Josh Kyle has great hands and can jump with the best of them. Where has he been on the offensive side of the ball this year. Everybody wanders why East has had such a down year on offense this year. One word- Coaching. You have to put the right personnel in if you want to win football games. Mr. Hatcher you failed your team this year. You had some of the best talent in the conference but you obviously don't know how to handle it. Kids in high school can play both sides of the ball if you would just let them. Furthermore, why would you tell your team that your going to build for next year before a playoff game. That's what the regular season is for. I hope that over the next year, you learn how to coach football because I'm sure that all of the East fans would hate to see their canes blow another season on a coach. You talk about bringing another state championship to East but I can promise you this. Until you change your coaching philosophy 100%, you will never win a state championship as a head coach. The canes of the '07 season deserved more from their head coach. Congrats and good luck to Sullivan South in the upcoming week.

Well then Mr. Madden I hear they are taking applications. I mean I'm sure you have won the pee wee championships the past two or three years which makes you completely qualified right?

Bottom line is the South show (staring Curt Phillips) just won a few Oscars. # 1 for best supporting cast and #2 for the TRUTH.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Blazer #52 by your screen name I would guess that you play for Daniel Boone. Well the last time I checked you did not even make the playoffs. So instead of getting on here and bashing MoEast why don't you try to do something to try and help your team make the playoffs. You could not beat East on a year in which East lost two all-state players preseason. So Blazer #52 quit bashing MoEast and worry about DB because last time I checked you turned your equipment after game #10.

P.S. If you were at the game you would have seen that the score was 26-21 late in the third quarter until two turnovers. One turnover on our 10yd line and a interception for a TD.

Blazer #52 by your screen name I would guess that you play for Daniel Boone. Well the last time I checked you did not even make the playoffs. So instead of getting on here and bashing MoEast why don't you try to do something to try and help your team make the playoffs. You could not beat East on a year in which East lost two all-state players preseason. So Blazer #52 quit bashing MoEast and worry about DB because last time I checked you turned your equipment after game #10.

P.S. If you were at the game you would have seen that the score was 26-21 late in the third quarter until two turnovers. One turnover on our 10yd line and a interception for a TD.

Oh my, we just scored again! It's now 163-21! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Even though it was only 26-21 in the 3rd, you guys were finished. You quit after we scored our second TD. The whole second half you looked like a deer in headlights. We got off to a bad start. That's it. Game over. Get out your basketballs and quit crying. We lost to you last year and after the game we congratulated you and moved on. I suggest you do the same or you're going to give a good team a bad name.

Well then Mr. Madden I hear they are taking applications. I mean I'm sure you have won the pee wee championships the past two or three years which makes you completely qualified right?

Bottom line is the South show (staring Curt Phillips) just won a few Oscars. # 1 for best supporting cast and #2 for the TRUTH.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I didn't know you could win an oscar for the truth... The only thing that you're worse at than football is talking smack

They all lost in round 1. SS lost to region 2 4a greeneville.

Thanks! Usually thats a pretty good indication of the level of football played in a region. Heard Sullivans QB was a good player but also was told the competition he plays might not be the strongest. Only team I'm barely familar with is Kingsport DB. Does Sullivan play Kingsport?

Thanks! Usually thats a pretty good indication of the level of football played in a region. Heard Sullivans QB was a good player but also was told the competition he plays might not be the strongest. Only team I'm barely familar with is Kingsport DB. Does Sullivan play Kingsport?

No Sullivan South plays Morristown West...Greeneville(home) plays Volunteer...winner of those two play in 3rd round and winner of that will prolly play Maryville...GO GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS!!!...

Technically I turned my equipment in last year after week 11 just like your team, but I can play for Boone when I live in Chattanooga. I have stated this earlier in the tread. You sir are an idiot, and maybe you should read the whole thread before you make yourself look stupid again.

Lucky for South the game is over after 4 quarters, not "late in the third."

They created a new Oscar just for Curt. It's the TRUTH.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> dedicated to roger

Technically I turned my equipment in last year after week 11 just like your team, but I can play for Boone when I live in Chattanooga. I have stated this earlier in the tread. You sir are an idiot, and maybe you should read the whole thread before you make yourself look stupid again.

Lucky for South the game is over after 4 quarters, not "late in the third."

They created a new Oscar just for Curt. It's the TRUTH.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> dedicated to roger

East turned in their gear after week 13 last year. You calling someone an idiot is hilarious.