CPA @ Goodpasture... again

matt610

I dont now why people are saying if you take away the 19-0 lead it wasnt a game?! First of all you are not just given a 19-0 lead and second of all there were several lead changes after that even into the 4th quarter. I thought CPA easily played with GP they just had some poor coaching decisions otherwise they were easlily in it. If CPA just plays there game and Lowery is on they can win this, and I am picking CPA to win bc i think there srs. refuse to lose, however whoever wins will run over every other team they face til the State Championship against Aloa. Camden will not be a match either team will win by 2 tds, and if either team ever gets to play DCA again they would both win by at least 2 tds maybe a lot worse bc they want revenge for DCA stealing the Region Title. CPA beat DCA by 17 and DCA luckily bead GP wont happen again i hope DCA makes it so we can see what happens.

I think they will have more competion than you think.Lewis County would like a shot at them.They are a different team than last year.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lewis county don't want any part of cpa or gp. last season gp 48-0 over lewis county. this is a better offensive gp than last year speed speed speed.

As I said that was last year.I gues you guys brought in some more out of county scholarships?It is free to go to Lewis Co. no matter if you can play ball or not?

As I said that was last year.I gues you guys brought in some more out of county scholarships?It is free to go to Lewis Co. no matter if you can play ball or not?

Finding scholarship money for these kids is not that difficult; however, finding jobs for the family members of the really good out-of-state players is getting increasingly difficult. On top of that, our contract with the HUMMER dealership ran out and finding vehicles for these kids to drive is almost impossible. It's just a good thing that the physicians in our booster club provide our athletes and their families with free health care, otherwise we would never win a game. Good luck to all the "free" schools in the playoffs.

lewis county don't want any part of cpa or gp. last season gp 48-0 over lewis county. this is a better offensive gp than last year speed speed speed.

Goodpasture will do good to get past CPA hard to beat a team two weeks in n row.

just looking at stats i think lewis would match better with goodpasture. but i haven't seen L C play

C.P.A BY 3