Reg 1 Dis 2 AA

alwaysapioneer

GC Grizzlies,

It looks like your picks may be right on! By Friday night we should know for sure. Coach 17 may be correct about Region1 as well based on what has happened thus far. You were also right on about the Upsets Lurking of there. Do you have any tipps on Loto number you might want to share? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well Rutledge lost again to Pigeon Forge 51-38 closer final than last time if I remember correctly. Poor shooting and lack of rebounding hurt the girls. Also noticed Acuff was not there, does anyone know where she was, was she sick or something. Hopefully she'll be back soon if she's sick, they've got Cumberland Gap friday night at the Gap. Wish them the best of luck friday night and the rest of the season. GO LADY PIONEERS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Acuff has had a medical condition come up (unrelated to Basketball)and it is being told that she may be done for the rest of the regular season. I wish well and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Well if the Rutledge vs South Greene Game is any indication Coachh17 may be correct about Region 1. The way South Greene out played Rutledge in every aspect of the game tonight , if the rest of them teams on Region 1 play that way, only Pigeon Forge with Coach Johnson at the helm may have a chance of winning a regional game when the time comes for Region 2 to play them.

Congratulations to South Greene on a well played game tonight ./thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All the hard work they put in over the summer at camps and the preseason is paying off for them!!!

South Greene is one of three District One teams that are good, very good, this year. Big game tommorrow night in Del Rio when Elizabethton attempts to pretty much wrap up the number one seed in D1. If South Greene wins then they control their own destiny and can wrap up the D1 top seed with a win at Unicoi next week. Regional semifinals will likely be as you have predicted.....EHS, SG, Unicoi from D1 and Pigeon Forge from D2.

South Greene is one of three District One teams that are good, very good, this year. Big game tommorrow night in Del Rio when Elizabethton attempts to pretty much wrap up the number one seed in D1. If South Greene wins then they control their own destiny and can wrap up the D1 top seed with a win at Unicoi next week. Regional semifinals will likely be as you have predicted.....EHS, SG, Unicoi from D1 and Pigeon Forge from D2.

I hope you didn't travel to Del Rio tonight. If you did, you probably missed the game since it is in Cocke Co. Here's to a good game.

CoachT has District 2 AA thru February 2 :

Team Record

1ST Pigeon Forge 7-1

2nd Cumberland Gap 5-2

3rd Claiborne 4-3

4th Rutledge 4-5

5th Gatlinburg Pittman 3-4

6th Union County 0-8

Pigeon Forge has a Game with Claiborne Left Feb. 8th @ The Forge

Cumberland Gap left with Gatlinburg Pittman on Feb. 8th @ home and there is no score reported for the Game @ Pigeon Forge on Jan. 29th

Claiborne has a Home game with Union County on Feb.4th and @ Pigeon Forge Feb. 8th

Rutledge has one game left with Union County @ Rutledge on Feb. 8th

Gatlinburg Pittman has one game left @ the Gap on Feb. 8th

Union Has two left @ Claiborne on Feb, 4th and @ Rutledge on Feb. 8th

CoachT has District 2 AA thru February 2 :

Team Record

1ST Pigeon Forge 7-1

2nd Cumberland Gap 5-2

3rd Claiborne 4-3

4th Rutledge 4-5

5th Gatlinburg Pittman 3-4

6th Union County 0-8

Pigeon Forge has a Game with Claiborne Left Feb. 8th @ The Forge

Cumberland Gap left with Gatlinburg Pittman on Feb. 8th @ home and there is no score reported for the Game @ Pigeon Forge on Jan. 29th

Claiborne has a Home game with Union County on Feb.4th and @ Pigeon Forge Feb. 8th

Rutledge has one game left with Union County @ Rutledge on Feb. 8th

Gatlinburg Pittman has one game left @ the Gap on Feb. 8th

Union Has two left @ Claiborne on Feb, 4th and @ Rutledge on Feb. 8th

The district standings are:

1 PF 7 -1

2 CG 6-2

3 G-P 4-4

4 Claiborne 4-4

5 Rutledge 4-5

6 Union 0-7

Miss Acuff has had a medical condition come up (unrelated to Basketball)and it is being told that she may be done for the rest of the regular season. I wish well and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Well if the Rutledge vs South Greene Game is any indication Coachh17 may be correct about Region 1. The way South Greene out played Rutledge in every aspect of the game tonight , if the rest of them teams on Region 1 play that way, only Pigeon Forge with Coach Johnson at the helm may have a chance of winning a regional game when the time comes for Region 2 to play them.

Congratulations to South Greene on a well played game tonight ./thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All the hard work they put in over the summer at camps and the preseason is paying off for them!!!

First and foremost i wish Ashlee a speedy recovery and my prayers are with her and her family and hopefully she'll make it back this year if not there is always next year.

I caught these last few games and i really wonder what has happened to these girls they've been out rebounded and out shot. They seemed to be geling for a while but now they're fallen by the wayside has to make one wonder if Acuff being out has had an inpact on this team even though she's not had a banner year, but i do notice when she's there she seems to watch and know where the play going to be and will yell out to her teammates to watch different girls and postitions. I really hope the Lady Pioneers get it back and show up in the districts they have as good chance and anyone to come home with the victory.

COME ON GIRLS IT'S THE LAST SEASON @ RHS LETS SHOW THEM WHAT WE'VE GOT!!!!!!!

One Grizzly Fan: The Pigeon Forge vs. Cumberland Gap game scheduled for Jan. 29th was postponed and rescheduled to this Thursday, Feb 7th at Pigeon Forge. Critical week for Pigeon Forge with Cumberland Gap Thursday and Claiborne Friday.

That is two big games left for Pigeon Forge But I know Coach Johnson will have her team ready to play. I would think it would be an Upset if they lost either game but upsets do happen. BBall35 thanks for the update!

Hey BBallmomma how is Ashlee is she going to make it back this year or is she done untill the AAU season starts up?