Gleason / Fayett Aca.

footballer2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both teams play this year and I belive it will come down to defence. Both teams move the ball well, so its going to come down to who can stop who. If Gleason can get to FA's QB early and get some good licks in, it should turn things in there favor.

Gleason 21

Fayett Aca 14

I am a fellow Gleason Football player and I can't think of a better person to achieve the school's very first win in the playoffs. This is the schools 6th appearance and Coach Noah Lampkins deserves all the accolades that go his way. What he has done for this team and his fellow coaches is nothing short of amazing. I take my hat off to these guys and wish them all the luck in the world. Gleason, go on the road and make road kill. It's a tough draw, but you've been shorted by many on here all season long and have done nothing but prove them all wrong. This program might be getting back to the Bob Dilday days in the 80's and that's when people didn't mind saying they played for Gleason. I played in the 90's and didn't see much if any success and couldn't be more proud of where you guys are today. Good luck this Friday and know you've got a WHOLE town behind you!!