Region 3-A Jamboree November 8th and 10th

taydizzle

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's so bad about playing at David Brainerd? Have you been there? Have you seen the facility? It happens to be one of the nicest and best gym in the area...

DBSFan, can you define for us what "nicest and best gym in the area..." really means? I was in your gym last year for a middle school game and while it is very new, and nice because of its newness, it is not, in my opinion, the "nicest and best". I have been in a ton of high school gyms in the area and I would have to say that McCallie's gym is the nicest and best from what I have seen. CSAS's gym is cramped and old, but where is there a better, louder atmosphere? Newer is not nicer or better. Silverdale's gym is nicer and better.

DBSFan, can you define for us what "nicest and best gym in the area..." really means? I was in your gym last year for a middle school game and while it is very new, and nice because of its newness, it is not, in my opinion, the "nicest and best". I have been in a ton of high school gyms in the area and I would have to say that McCallie's gym is the nicest and best from what I have seen. CSAS's gym is cramped and old, but where is there a better, louder atmosphere? Newer is not nicer or better. Silverdale's gym is nicer and better.

yeah among public schools...id have to say that howard probably has the nicest and biggest gym.....csas definitly has the best atmosphere....and i dont know i hate silverdales gym....there arent enough seats....