7A

7asuperfan

heres how its gonna go

1. the obvious choice....Pickett County just has to much experiance,only lost one senior from last years team.

2.Clay County,has probably the best coach in 7a and when you combine that with the young tallent he has its gonna create some problems for the other teams....i predict they beat pickett once during regular season

3.Jackson County...lost alot of size and experiance,including last years mvp.but return 4 or 5 who saw alot of playin time...should be ready by tourney time

4.Clarkrange, have probably the best all aorund scorer in upchurch but how far can one man get them....they'll need the regular season to get ready for the tournament,they're always ready by then

5 & 6.RBS and Monteray...Rbs returns 3 starters i think,that really dont mean much but they'll try..and as for us wildcats..we'll remember everyone who beats us come baseball season

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubt pickett has the talent and experience to win district, but their disipline and ball control is lacking and with clay co. improving last year with a young team and the additions they've made they might win district and don't count out clarkrange or jc. noone will go undefeated in district and i predict district champs with at least 2 losses.

Well, in case you have forgotten the RBS Jr. High's Perfect season wasn't so perfect when th Jackson County boys came to town. This year will be no different than last JC will run the table in district 7A. GO BIG BLUE!!!

Well I was just getting my point across that RBS had the best group of Jr High players to come up that they've had in 6 or 7 years...RBS will be toward the bottom of the district but in a couple of years they will be back toward the top fighting for the district title, oh and I believe RBS won 2 of the 3 games played last year /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ...

Senator you are right! I don't think anyone will run the table this year.. Heard J county played good at macon.. Glad to hear it.. But you guys don't need to swell up just yet.. You guys have a favor to repay from Regions last year.. I think everyone is pushing ya'll to the side thinking since ya'll lost so much that you won't contend.. Let them think that.. JC was DEEP last year and they have some players that can flat out play.. And i'll bet coach Flynn and Coach Godwin is telling you the same thing! So play heard and do the talking on the scoreobard! by the way does anyone know how the scoring went for the blue devils last night?

Senator you are right! I don't think anyone will run the table this year.. Heard J county played good at macon.. Glad to hear it.. But you guys don't need to swell up just yet.. You guys have a favor to repay from Regions last year.. I think everyone is pushing ya'll to the side thinking since ya'll lost so much that you won't contend.. Let them think that.. JC was DEEP last year and they have some players that can flat out play.. And i'll bet coach Flynn and Coach Godwin is telling you the same thing! So play heard and do the talking on the scoreobard! by the way does anyone know how the scoring went for the blue devils last night?

I don't know the scoring, but they trailed until the fourth quarter. They looked like strong individual players but struggled with knowing each other, or so it seemed to me, but, when they got it together, they came on strong and WON. Gosh, you would have been impressed. The entire bench is good, The two freshmen steped up and played like champs. I think they are going to have an exciting year.

Not surprised, Morgan had a great game! I really think this team has as much potential as any we've had in years! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

They had a really good chance to make it deep last year but they let a big head get the best of them! But yes they have very much potential lying within them.. I watched them play a very talented Oliver Springs team and they lead the ENTIRE game! they never let OS make a run.. I was very impressed with the DEFENSE!! It was all in your face pressure defense! I LOVED IT! Looks like the old ball coach got them boys in shape this year! Good luck blue devils maybe if you stay under the radar this year you won't get the big head.. Got some good talent coming up.. Wish the little Allen kid wasn't hurt so he could get some serious minutes! Go Big BLue! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />