Pearl-Cohn at Howard

after reading the post from McMinn Central and the posts here, I am asking a straightup question--is Region 3 full of thugs?

I've never seen so many schools in one Region talk about the police involvement so much.

No the police made our mascot take off his tiger suit and said it was because he was exciting a riot /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ! Any way I wouldnt call any team in our region thugs! But of course Howard gets a lot of backlash because we are 99% black school that was located next to a housing project untill they tore them down so of course they will call us thugs but once you visit you will see that you have no worries! But I am looking forward to see this matchup of these two perdomnately black schools when they meet. They game will be packed! And this is not the first ever match up between these two schools. they just havent met in a while If you look the trophy cases Howard has played Pearl Cohn in the state championship about 3 or 4 times but people dont count it because it was during segregation!!!! But we do. Howard has state championships for the people who dont know!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the police made our mascot take off his tiger suit and said it was because he was exciting a riot /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ! Any way I wouldnt call any team in our region thugs! But of course Howard gets a lot of backlash because we are 99% black school that was located next to a housing project untill they tore them down so of course they will call us thugs but once you visit you will see that you have no worries! But I am looking forward to see this matchup of these two perdomnately black schools when they meet. They game will be packed! And this is not the first ever match up between these two schools. they just havent met in a while If you look the trophy cases Howard has played Pearl Cohn in the state championship about 3 or 4 times but people dont count it because it was during segregation!!!! But we do. Howard has state championships for the people who dont know!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I wanna hear more about the Hustlin Tiger startin a riot, I know its not a part of the game but its too funny for you not to fill me in t-mac. You should know better. GreenbriarCat to answer your question:

Polk-No Thugs

Grundy-No Thugs

Meigs-No Thugs

Sequoyah-No Thugs

Howard-No Thugs

Notre Dame-No Thugs

East Ridge-No Thugs

Tellico-Do I even need to answer???

Hope I didnt forget anyone......

I wanna hear more about the Hustlin Tiger startin a riot, I know its not a part of the game but its too funny for you not to fill me in t-mac. You should know better. GreenbriarCat to answer your question:

Polk-No Thugs

Grundy-No Thugs

Meigs-No Thugs

Sequoyah-No Thugs

Howard-No Thugs

Notre Dame-No Thugs

East Ridge-No Thugs

let's see there is a name of you.....hmmmm, use ur imagination

T-Mac how were your fans treated at Central? I hope you all were treated with respect, of course I know you think that we cheated to win the game, on our sidelines there were 2 incidents where ur hustlin tigers took cheap shots after the whistle .... those were not called by the refs, but I will say the refs were horrible on both sides....There was a Charger that played hurt that no one knows about.....and his name will remain annnoymous....since you want to whine about Hudson....I am glad that you guys have a new stadium.....and hope you the best.....and surely hope you all are not cheated out of another one... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We are just a small school that has had less than good records the last few years.....Forgive us if we seem very excited about making the play offs and being Region Champs, These young men have worked their ###### off to acheive a Great year....If they lose Friday night, I still have to say, This team has been a JOY and HONOR to watch and be apart of!!!!! I still think #10 (Ryan Slack) should have gotten region player of the week...He played GREAT. and the Charger D shut Hudson down...actually the entire team deserved the Region Championship!! Best to you and the Hustlin Tigers, and like I said hope you all were treated well when you came to Englewood. good day /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't know anything about Howard, but was vey impressed with how big and athletic Pearl Cohn was last season. I know their QB, Mason, is back, along with the big LB's. I don't know their names, just their numbers (#2 & #3). Just for the record, if the Firebirds make it to the Semis again this year, or if Howard makes it, I'll be rootin' for you guys if Catholic makes it out of our region. We Fulton people can't stand them.

I'll go with Pearl-Cohn by 2 scores

P.S. Before we left for Pearl-Cohn last year, everybody was talking about how "bad" it was. I, for one, thought the fans and team showed a lot of class and it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone made it out to be. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Polk-No Thugs

Grundy-No Thugs

Meigs-No Thugs

Sequoyah-No Thugs

Howard-No Thugs

Notre Dame-No Thugs

East Ridge-No Thugs

At our games we have fun win or lose. I dont know why they made the tiger take off his suit. He is a wacky guy but means no harm to anyone. The guy who wears the suit is an alumni of Howard and he just likes to dance and get the crowd involved. I guess it was something to bring our momentum down but he is a great guy with a degree and by no means will he cause problems. The riot should have been that awful smell. Im from the city im not use to cow dung!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />