Greenbrier at McMinn Central (NEW)

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier leads at the half 6-3.

greenbrier you guys messed up and and let em hang around .they will be tough in the second half.

Read it and weep, suckkkkkerrrrrr!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sources are saaaaayyyyyin'..............

GreenbriER WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah...by a score of 13-10.

Looks like them kitty's meowed their way to a 'W,' baby!!!

Well...like I said before...Greenbrier has been there and done that...while Mcmouth has been to Coacht.

Wowww!!! Congrats to the Bobcats who have acted like they have been there before.

McMouth does however have the edge on running their mouth on here. Maybe they played the game on here instead of on the field.

Take it from me personally and I know from experience....never underestimate the BOBCATS!!!!!

You know, NOW I'm hearin' that one of our awesome seniors maybe can't play next week...because of some thug-ish behavior on the part of those undisciplined Chargers (please check the previous comments about very excessive - almost record-setting - penalties). Only 'heard' one side. Can anyone state a fact?

We didn't come down there to fight, but...we sho ain't gonna let somebody push us around all night without a little self-defense. Just ain't gonna happen!

(if this is a rumor, then I apologize; if it ain't, well, then I ain't apologizin'...at all...to anybody!)

You know, NOW I'm hearin' that one of our awesome seniors maybe can't play next week...because of some thug-ish behavior on the part of those undisciplined Chargers (please check the previous comments about very excessive - almost record-setting - penalties). Only 'heard' one side. Can anyone state a fact?

We didn't come down there to fight, but...we sho ain't gonna let somebody push us around all night without a little self-defense. Just ain't gonna happen!

(if this is a rumor, then I apologize; if it ain't, well, then I ain't apologizin'...at all...to anybody!)

Unfortunately it looks like it happened. Supposedly reacted by taking a swing. I hear the tape will be reviewed and hopefully it shows differently but the damage may already be done. This'll be a tough one if it holds.

I hope that bus ride, that all them 'Charger boys' said would be...whatever..., lasts forever...and the feeling that goes with it. GO BOBCATS!

All that crap don't matter now. Talk is cheap. 4 beats 1.

And that's all I'mona say 'bout tha-UTT!

Congrats Greenbriar!! It wasn't a very good game, and the best team didn't win, but 9 wins in a row, you gotta lose sometime, I'm very proud of the Chargers!! Hope #10 Ryan Slack is gonna be ok, I hate to say "if" but IF he had been healthy it would have been a very different game! As we were leaving the Charger Stadium, My hubby said Congrats to a bunch of Greenbriar players and they didn't even acknowledge him, sorta sad to me....The fans were more excited about the win than the players. anyway, ya'll came in style and hope you had a nice visit at Charger Stadium! and by the way, the Charger boys were not the ones on here talkin smack.....and besides that it is all in fun, sorry if you all are too tight in the a s s to understand that....

Congrats, but I'd say you'll have your hands full next week.....movin on to basketball!!! Go Chargers!!

Hope ya'll all have a safe trip back home ....The Seay kid played a good game!

By the way:::::::::; Chargers congrats on a tremendous season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately it looks like it happened. Supposedly reacted by taking a swing. I hear the tape will be reviewed and hopefully it shows differently but the damage may already be done. This'll be a tough one if it holds.

Shoulda known! That makes me...(fortunately, and because CoachT runs a classy board, I can't write what I'm feelin').I love that kid! Go Cats! Use it as motivation for a brother.UHHHHHH!