The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll

WaCoJaCo

I think there is a GREAT chance that one of these three teams (Millington, WhiteStation, or Whitehaven) will be playing for the State Title when It is all said and done.

I agree completely. Millington and Whitehaven should be meeting in the 2nd round, and then 3rd round should get White Station invloved. Whoever makes it though those 2 games should get past round 4 and into the final. I will state my little disclaimer regarding that's how it "should" come out. But the games have to be played and won.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree completely. Millington and Whitehaven should be meeting in the 2nd round, and then 3rd round should get White Station invloved. Whoever makes it though those 2 games should get past round 4 and into the final. I will state my little disclaimer regarding that's how it "should" come out. But the games have to be played and won.

Its funny how you west Tennessee folks seem to write off us middle Tennessee teams. You all haven't beaten a region 5 or 6(this is the main region) since Germantown. Even Ridgeway a few years ago with that stud of a team couldn't beat these teams. this year is no exception, you all may have beaten each other up this season down there, but step up to the real game of football here in middle Tennessee.

Its funny how you west Tennessee folks seem to write off us middle Tennessee teams. You all haven't beaten a region 5 or 6(this is the main region) since Germantown. Even Ridgeway a few years ago with that stud of a team couldn't beat these teams. this year is no exception, you all may have beaten each other up this season down there, but step up to the real game of football here in middle Tennessee.

I'm not sure where you get the impression that "middle Tennessee" teams are being written off..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

And please don't judge this years teams based on Germantown or Ridgeway, etc. It's a year by year deal. Pick most any school you want, and you will see last years team differs from this years team in some way. I seriously doubt, for example, that Riverdale is going to get knocked out of the playoffs like they did last year. I suspect they get further, if not actually getting into the title game.

Now, it is my opinion (note "opinion") that between White Station, Whitehaven, and Millington, the games we play between us during the playoff run will be our most competitive. Meaning that whoever gets into the semi final game, I feel like will make it to the title game. (again..."I feel like" is not based on facts, figures etc....just my opnion). And I'll add to this by saying I haven't witnessed anyone from regions outside of 8-5A this season. I base my opinions on what I see from our team, scores from other teams playing common opponents, etc....the same way most everyone on this board forms their opinions.

All that being said...the teams that win get to move deeper into the playoffs. So it will all be revealed in good time. Meanwhile, as a spectator, I get to burn some anxiety and energy by posting worthless opinions on this message board! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />