3) William Blount

4) Bearden

5) Oak Ridge

6) White Station

7) Millington Central

8) Wilson Central

9) Whitehaven

10) Dobyns Bennett

may I remind you that this poll is 100% correct and final ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Riverdale

2) Farragut

3) William Blount

4) Bearden

5) Oak Ridge

6) White Station

7) Millington Central

8) Wilson Central

9) Whitehaven

10) Dobyns Bennett

may I remind you that this poll is 100% correct and final ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I detect a bit of bias in your poll....other than that, it's kinda funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I detect a bit of bias in your poll....other than that, it's kinda funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A 'bit'? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just look at it as his problem from not being allowed to come out from 'them thar hills".

Yes, I know WACO I get the MO-RON award for the day. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

A 'bit'? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just look at it as his problem from not being allowed to come out from 'them thar hills".

Yes, I know WACO I get the MO-RON award for the day. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I case you haven't noticed, the entire state of Tennessee is "them thar hills"

Heck Nashville is the capitol of "Hayseed" Theres more hillbillys in Nashville than we've ever had in this part of the state. HEEEHAW!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

100% is debatable at best, but overall it's pretty solid

Theres nothing to debate........The poll is 100% correct /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well we are honored that 3 West TN teams even made it on there !Does make you wish it were more affordable for teams to travel across the state and play each other during the regular season.

You should be honored.................This only happens about once every 10 years.

Oh Well WaCoJaCo in two weeks all of the west Tenn teams will be gone and you won't have to hear from those guys anymore. Then you will just have to put with that old fart in the Boro... Lost Old Dad. HAHA!

Keep up the good work

Sorry to bust your bubble but there will be a West Tennessee/Memphis area team in the semi's and the finals and you can take that to the bank.

Sorry to bust your bubble but there will be a West Tennessee/Memphis area team in the semi's and the finals and you can take that to the bank.

ahhh, a voice of reason on this topic. Maybe we should leave this crew to wallow in their denial until one of us get there? Obviously, I'm hoping it's a Spartan, not a Trojan or Tiger in Murfreesboro, but I will be rooting for whichever one of us that gets there.