Harrison Smith

Solomon

having playing rogan and smith, they are both great in different areas, yeah, rogan is great, but smith is great too, you just are not seeing him right now...i love rogan cause he goes to UT and i love UT...i think they both will play on sundays...both that talented, and golden isnt too bad either /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Rogan being underutilized at UT? Is he better than Foster? NO Is he better than Hardesty? NO He's probably not better than Lennon Creer. They need to teach him to play DB....That's where he would get to touch the field on a regular basis for the next 2 years.

Notre Dame has a bright future? Take your shots at the Irish now because they will not be down long.

How bright does the Vols' future look? Let's see. "FUNDAMENTALLY UNSOUND DEFENSIVELY"....uuhhmm..."1st down SCREEN, 2nd down DRAW, 3rd down and long A PASS TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE and expect a below average college football player to break 5 tackles to get a first down." The truth might hurt some Big Orange fans. If UT put an emphasis on Running the Rock, it would be a totally different story. Their lineman couldn't run block my granny and you can't make that awful QB's name look or sound anything like Manning. But they dang sure try it don't they.

HAVE A NICE DAY UT FANS.

GO IRISH....AND MR. FOOTBALL - HARRISON SMITH