Question for the Oakland folks...

Football Man

This is coaching son /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Expectations are win now or youll be gone /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I really hope you guz get a good coach--WE have had some good games over the last 10 yrs--Yeck, my roomies are from Oak-town--Good luck you rebels wantab /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sorry my question is to some one who knows what their talking about. As far as expectations goes we exceed them. However I'm interested in a knowledgable opinion.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry my question is to some one who knows what their talking about. As far as expectations goes we exceed them. However I'm interested in a knowledgable opinion.

Knowledgeable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm assuming from your name (MemCityCoach), that you are in Memphis--I'm assuming you also no NOTHING of Oakland football since we continuely to beat the crap out of them year-in-year-out /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'm also assuming that you are an assistant since you are not successful and looking for a new job /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Boy you are pretty stupid right about now Mr. Nonknowledgeable one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They have run the spread in the past and recently gone to Wing-T--They also play a version of the 5-2 defense with cover 2--they like to pinch their tackles--I must be really stupid since I played for their DC--Run your mouth some more idiot /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Knowledgeable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm assuming from your name (MemCityCoach), that you are in Memphis--I'm assuming you also no NOTHING of Oakland football since we continuely to beat the crap out of them year-in-year-out /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'm also assuming that you are an assistant since you are not successful and looking for a new job /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Boy you are pretty stupid right about now Mr. Nonknowledgeable one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They have run the spread in the past and recently gone to Wing-T--They also play a version of the 5-2 defense with cover 2--they like to pinch their tackles--I must be really stupid since I played for their DC--Run your mouth some more idiot /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Truth,

Does your stumat ever hurt? Did Freeman do it?

"Get your eyes inside, and holler crack"

boy i'll tell ya jerry wayne!!

Truth,

Does your stumat ever hurt? Did Freeman do it?

"Get your eyes inside, and holler crack"

Don't get this one /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> what does stumat have to do with any thing

Freeman was a running back coach under the Moose man and BB--Where is he now, back in Westmoreland

Get your eyes inside and do what--didn't play that position I don't think----Just got it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> --Is this Plum

Don't get this one /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> what does stumat have to do with any thing

Freeman was a running back coach under the Moose man and BB--Where is he now, back in Westmoreland

Get your eyes inside and do what--didn't play that position I don't think----Just got it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> --Is this Plum

Dem Debils who used to drink mocca

you get your izzzz right here, who dat! who dat! who bsbscjdshcdc talking bout beatind dem debils

You did not spell bllubjud correctly and you left Chattahoocie off. If I ever see you in public I will bamboozle you. The thing of it is...is Are you kin to Sceamin Willie? Were you there the night Jerry Wayne got took out of the office and got a talkin to?