Nashville Advancement Christian Academy

timbdp

You are talking about Nashville Advancement Christian...it is a quasi-prep school start up...they probably do play Oak Hill's A-team since Pioneer Christian played them last year and their coach is Pioneer's coach from last year but no, they cannot beat Oak Hill. They do have some pretty good players on the team though. I think two or three have commited to Austin Peay and 1 has commited SEMO.

whosigned?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC - "Austin Peay’s men’s basketball team has received its final verbal committment from Mike Smith a 6-foot-5, 215-pound guard/forward from Nashville Advancement Christian Academy.

Smith joins Clarksville High point guard Tyrone Caldwell, Edwardsville (IL) forward Anthony Campbell and Nashville Advancement Christian Academy teammates, forward Robert Elam and point guard James Harris."

LC - "Austin Peay’s men’s basketball team has received its final verbal committment from Mike Smith a 6-foot-5, 215-pound guard/forward from Nashville Advancement Christian Academy.

Smith joins Clarksville High point guard Tyrone Caldwell, Edwardsville (IL) forward Anthony Campbell and Nashville Advancement Christian Academy teammates, forward Robert Elam and point guard James Harris."

We will find out a lot about Nashville Christian Advancement Academy when the play in the memphis MLK tourny in two weeks. My bet is that they are a bunch of overrated players. I dont think they will win it. Top teams playing in the MLK Tourny Mitchell, Hamilton, Wooddale, Liberty Tech, Craigmont, and Manassas. to be the top team in the state they need to win this tourny in blow outs. To be a for real team.

We will find out a lot about Nashville Christian Advancement Academy when the play in the memphis MLK tourny in two weeks. My bet is that they are a bunch of overrated players. I dont think they will win it. Top teams playing in the MLK Tourny Mitchell, Hamilton, Wooddale, Liberty Tech, Craigmont, and Manassas. to be the top team in the state they need to win this tourny in blow outs. To be a for real team.

Well most of the people I know that have transfered to these NACA schools are pretty good, but were not even the top 2 on there teams, which is why they transfer to these smaller schools.

I believe that NACA started last season after some of the players broke away from Nashville Central Christian. Both NCC and NACA are made up primarily of home school players. NCC has been coached by former Vanderbilt player Mark Elliott and has been around for some time. NACA is a new team as of last year as some wanted more exposure than they were getting at NCC.

I predict they will win this. They have more talent than any of these Memphis teams. The Memphis teams listed above have a few great players, but their teams are not that good. Liberty has the best chance, because they have a very good coach. Craigmont has the overall nbest player out of the bunch (Terrico), but Garth from Hamilton is not far behind. Nashville Christain Advancement Academy of Athletics has a more talented starting 5, but I don't know about depth.

I predict they will win this. They have more talent than any of these Memphis teams. The Memphis teams listed above have a few great players, but their teams are not that good. Liberty has the best chance, because they have a very good coach. Craigmont has the overall nbest player out of the bunch (Terrico), but Garth from Hamilton is not far behind. Nashville Christain Advancement Academy of Athletics has a more talented starting 5, but I don't know about depth.

How can you say they have more talent when you no nothing about Manassas? you no nothing about Manassas? you will be suprised! you say Liberty has a chance they could not beat the weaker teams in memphis this summer at the MUS Classic

Cut & paste from NACA website:

"Every graduate receives a DIPLOMA. However, a student is considered a high school student in a particular subject whenever he begins work in PACE 107 on all subjects. We do NOT accept a student on the basis that graduation is determined by achievement, not chronology. Our program is designed to enable a student to complete his graduation requirements earlier than others. Time is not the factor-learning is. Therefore, students remain in the curriculum until they have completed the prescribed course of study. The parents and staff agrees on a reasonable course of study for each student, determining what minimum requirements are to be met for graduation. Parents and students should understand that procrastination in PACE completion merely adds additional days to the projected graduation date."