Siegel Basketball

SiegelGrad

Why does everyone think Siegel will be so good this year? They were pretty bad last year. Just becasue they have most of their players returning, doesn't mean they will be good. Who do they have that is all that good. From what I hear, their best players are Sophomores, other than Cutter. I see them finishing in the middle of the pack. Oakland may even be better.

Just curious catuballer but do you favor anybody in the district?

Who do you go and watch play the most?

I like White County, but am not a WC alum. I like high school basketball in general and watch a lot of games. I try to watch the best teams in the state and love to watch summer (AAU, Nike Addidas, Reebok) games where there is more talent assembled. Teams I will watch this year: Cookeville, Shelbyville, Antioch (even though I do not like their attitudes), White County, Maryville, Clarksville, and Howard. I will try to make it to the Siegel/Oakland game, because that game may have more intensity (I am talking crowd and players combined) than any other in the state - in the regular season- at least it has in the past. Now that talent has fallen off for both that may change. I like District 7AAA because the fans are in to the games more than any other district. Although Riverdale is a great football school, Murfreesboro has turned out to be a great high school basketball town. All 4 Murfreesboro schools can compete year in and year out.

I hope Cutter matures and grows up this year on the court. Last year I've never seen a player cry and whine so much about every call that didnt go his way. Good player. Just needs to mature.

I like seeing him whine cause it means things are not going well!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />