Liberty Scrimmages

JunkYardDog

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they beat Craigmont and another AAA team from Memphis that I can't remember at their playday and lost to CBHS.

I saw them last night and all I can say is, if you're going to beat them, better beat them now. With that freshman and sophomore class they've got, it's very likely you'll see more nationally ranked teams coming from Liberty in the very near future.

I heard they beat Craigmont and another AAA team from Memphis that I can't remember at their playday and lost to CBHS.

I saw them last night and all I can say is, if you're going to beat them, better beat them now. With that freshman and sophomore class they've got, it's very likely you'll see more nationally ranked teams coming from Liberty in the very near future.

They beat Craigmont and Memphis Hamilton...2 of the top AAA schools from Memphis!!! The only reason they lost to Christian Brothers is because Dexter started the B team against their A team and then brought Liberty's starting 5 back into the game after the half...they were down 21 points at the half and only lost by like 6 points...so if you do the math and Liberty's starting 5 would've played all game it wouldn't have been close..People think I'm joking when I say Liberty will be back at state in 3A this year...after I saw the teams at the 3A state tournaments last year I can see this years Liberty team competing with any of them!!!

GC Pioneer,what did you think about Lake Co and Dyersburg last nite?

I'm thinking that Lake Co. will finish at the #4 spot in 14A this season...Channen Geanes was getting fouls called on him last night but I saw SEVERAL times where the boy from Dyersburg had his jersey just following along...If you noticed when the ref stopped play and talked to Channen and the Dyersburg kid it was due to the fact that the kid was hanging all over Channen and Channen gave him a push to let him know to backoff...Dyersburg wasn't that good at all but they were without Victor McLin and Logan Parker...Like I said in the other post on the other thread I think #2 in the district comes down to Dyersburg and GC...When and if you get a chance to see GC this year let me know what you think of them...Our shooting guards can flat out shoot!!!!

Did they beat St.George with Elliot Williams?

Yes they had all of their players and yes Liberty beat them. They also beat Henry Co., Craigmont, Hamilton, and a Briarcrest team without McDonald and Lee. Liberty will be a very competitive team and will be even better come tournament time.

Yes they had all of their players and yes Liberty beat them. They also beat Henry Co., Craigmont, Hamilton, and a Briarcrest team without McDonald and Lee. Liberty will be a very competitive team and will be even better come tournament time.

When I saw Liberty at Liberty playday and IMO I thought they were a AAA state tournament caliber team...I saw the teams last year at state and saw this years Liberty team and IMO I thought Liberty could compete with those teams!