Lenoir City Head Coach Resigns

lcfootball101

C'mon KEV-O, let's start a good rumour. At least give us some hints (what state , area, experience, etc..) As for Rebel, I don't think ALL LC fans wanted Coach WHite gone. He was respected by many and seemed to be a really good person. The Maryville job should be a good move for him. Some Coaches are not made to be Head Coaches but make great assistants. We wish him nothing but the best and appreciate what he did for LCHS.

He is a great guy an one that the kids will look up to. Hints: TN, East Tn, At his last school he was 56-38 i think, but he coached at other schools those i dont know about. My source heard it out of his mouth that he was going there. Thats all im saying.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a great guy an one that the kids will look up to. Hints: TN, East Tn, At his last school he was 56-38 i think, but he coached at other schools those i dont know about. My source heard it out of his mouth that he was going there. Thats all im saying.

Not much of a hint but I understand. Sounds like a good coach that has won 60% of his games. If the kids look up to him and respect him, that would be fantastic! We'll wait on the official announcement....

I don't really get it. I think you are kinda reachin' on this one. I thought Troop was going to Stillwater, OK (Home of Eskimo Joe's) to be the OC for WILD MAN GUNDY. The pay was pretty good (thanks to Boone Pickens). The billionaire OSU graduate oil man. But what do I know, I'm a Maryville fan. Now that's funny...I don't care who you are...a fan of!

Boomer Sooner

Yes Trooper is going to OSU, it was just a joke with all the rumors about him flying around. But enough of that, at least we got rumors of our own! I glad, the suspense is killing me! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Upper East TN (Greeville, Mo Town, Johnson Cty, etc)????

I wish i could tell yall trust me i really do but if he wanted everyone to know he would have said something. He should say something soon im sure. o an i said East Tn not Upper East TN. man its good knowing something an knowing its killing yall. lol

I wish i could tell yall trust me i really do but if he wanted everyone to know he would have said something. He should say something soon im sure. o an i said East Tn not Upper East TN. man its good knowing something an knowing its killing yall. lol

How about I email you a picture of some money (I don't have any, but a picture would be nice)? Have a great Christmas anyway.

Well i have had more then one person up here in Greeneville tell me about the coach yall are getting, so i guess he does not want to keep it a secret. His name is Mike Zeller or coach Zeller to some of you. You can look at his record at Greenevillefootball.com an see everything there is to know about him. Well there ya go. He is a good man an i think yall are going to like him.

Well i have had more then one person up here in Greeneville tell me about the coach yall are getting, so i guess he does not want to keep it a secret. His name is Mike Zeller or coach Zeller to some of you. You can look at his record at Greenevillefootball.com an see everything there is to know about him. Well there ya go. He is a good man an i think yall are going to like him.

If you go to the Greenevillle school site this is the 2007 coaches: Head Coach: Steve McCurry

Assistant Coaches:

Danny Bentley, Dan Hammonds, Caine Ballard, Eddie Spradlen, Cody Baugh, Bill Brimer, Ed Tilson, Dustin Moore, Ben Hunter, Greg Dykes, Hulen Brady

Where is Mike Zeller?

Edit....I think I figured it out, he coached from 99-06 and stepped down (?)