Lenoir City Head Coach Resigns

lcfootball101

Do you have any idea when he is coming to LC? The new semester starts Jan 3rd and I would think he would want to get here and get established before spring practice. I saw he teaches US History which works out good (mmm) because thats what Coach White taught, I believe, and now there is an opening for a teacher.

I have no idea when he is moving. should be soon, they have not even had anything in the paper about him getting THE LC lol job, but our news paper stinks up here, the only thing they report on is car accidents, the band, b-ball an when the fair comes to town who's cow took first place.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea when he is moving. should be soon, they have not even had anything in the paper about him getting THE LC lol job, but our news paper stinks up here, the only thing they report on is car accidents, the band, b-ball an when the fair comes to town who's cow took first place.

We can't even find out about the cow in our paper /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . They stay a couple of weeks behind most of the time.

We can't even find out about the cow in our paper /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . They stay a couple of weeks behind most of the time.

our paper comes around 2pm or 3pm by time it gets here you have already heard all the good news on tv. Its a joke. click this link an the first two things you see are a car accident an B-ball http://greenevillesun.com/

Guess what folks. Both newspapers are owned by the same people or company.

I know we don't get alot of coverage for .75 a paper. There are 3 high schools in this county, I don't really know how many middle schools and elementary schools and no telling how many rec leagues for baseball and softball in the summer, the sports section alone could be 10 pages! Now you get maybe 2 pages with ads. Sorry didn't mean to turn this into a rant about our local paper. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />