11/16 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

Like I said....You are palm reading again....Banter is good with other teams, but we are "those fans"???? LOL.... What exactly does that mean???? (amazing how the problem is automatically mine...)

Dude, I understand....The GB fan police are out in force, sittin' on that self annointed pedestel, labeling which schools fans are "arrogent".....LOL....Man, I do understand....It's not fun losing every year. Frustration sets in, you don't think rationally and the only defense is to label a few of us, who are no different than the "other school" fans you exchange banter, as "arrogent"....

I don't take it personal, I understand. I remember when GB won a few in a row, some of the WH fans were not rational during those times.

So you don't see any difference between the way that "a few of you" post versus most of the posters from other communities? Our banter with other teams doesn't get venomous because they don't remind us that we've lost to them umpteen dozen times.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm going to try to go watch Oprah or Dr. Phil before this game..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Here's to a safe game!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said....You are palm reading again....Banter is good with other teams, but we are "those fans"???? LOL.... What exactly does that mean???? (amazing how the problem is automatically mine...)

Dude, I understand....The GB fan police are out in force, sittin' on that self annointed pedestel, labeling which schools fans are "arrogent".....LOL....Man, I do understand....It's not fun losing every year. Frustration sets in, you don't think rationally and the only defense is to label a few of us, who are no different than the "other school" fans you exchange banter, as "arrogent"....

I don't take it personal, I understand. I remember when GB won a few in a row, some of the WH fans were not rational during those times.

Hmm..I guess not. Since WH dropped back to 3A the Region Titles have gone to Greenbrier, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp and.....nope...that's all.

But Dude, it's all in fun.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

So you don't see any difference between the way that "a few of you" post versus most of the posters from other communities? Our banter with other teams doesn't get venomous because they don't remind us that we've lost to them umpteen dozen times.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm going to try to go watch Oprah or Dr. Phil before this game..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Here's to a safe game!

Most other communities havent lost to us for 25+ years, so there is really no way to compare.The snakes came out this week when "ya'll" couldnt let one call from a ref go.I saw one worse than that the year before.Remember the kickoff where The Ref called him[GB player] out of bounds as soon as he caught it.Get over it, past it whatever, it wont change.When you have a successful program[which I believe both teams have] you should not be in a position where one call makes or breaks the game.A good team overcomes adversity and finds a way to win,which WH did in the first meeting.GB should have kicked our tails, we were lucky to come out of that one.Our adversity was turnovers, what was yours.You cant tell me these kids remember the last 25 years and it is in thier heads.Coach Williams just has to find a rally cry for them to overcome it.Its a shame when a newspaper reporter says that this game is not THE rivalry anymore[he said it was Station Camp]because of the win/loss records over the past years.To me its just like Vandy/UT, who cares what the record is lets just watch the game with the anticipation.I always circle Portland and Greenbrier on the schedule.Sc will be gone in a couple of years.We will still be here.Enough of this, Good luck to both teams,GB safe trip over, no injuries and let the kids do thier job[entertain us]Its time to go get layers of clothes on.Get there early............

Hmm..I guess not. Since WH dropped back to 3A the Region Titles have gone to Greenbrier, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp and.....nope...that's all.

But Dude, it's all in fun.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

region titles do no not mean near as much as what you do in the playoffs

last year gb did not even make the playoffs

Great win for the Blue Devils.

Clicking on all cylinders right now. Can't think of a better time to be playing really good football.

On both sides of the ball.

Looks like Pearl Cohn's comming to the "House That The Devils Built"

I think I will dress a little warmer for that one...

Good season Greenbrier. Yall should be proud of your post season. That win over Mcminn Central was great.

Not bad for a 5-5 regular season.

We cranked up the BDP tonight.

Keep it goin' Blue...

BDP

Here's to a safe game!

Uh, that's umpteen dozen and 1 times.....But congrats, you just admitted that it becomes venomous because you guys can't handle being ribbed...LOL

Maybe Oprah and Dr Phil will console you.....

Great win for the Blue Devils.

Clicking on all cylinders right now. Can't think of a better time to be playing really good football.

On both sides of the ball. Looks like Pearl Cohn's comming to the "House That The Devils Built"

I think I will dress a little warmer for that one...

Good season Greenbrier. Yall should be proud of your post season. That win over Mcminn Central was great.

Not bad for a 5-5 regular season.

We cranked up the BDP tonight.

Keep it goin' Blue...

BDP

You nailed it. WH totally dominated all phases of the game. You keep clicking like that I you'll get a couple of more games at least.

Great job to the Paynes and to your QB!

Good luck next week but I don't think you'll need it.

Congrats to the Cats for getting the team going back in the right direction. Next year should be even better.

Good game, Blue Devils....Defense dominated, we created the turnovers and took the game over from there.

QB didn't seem to feel the ill effects of a few INT's last week... He was sharp. Congrats to the offensive line...That was a dominate performance. Watched Gaines on a couple of run plays and he was moving quick and opening HUGE holes. Controlled the GB defensive line. Also appreciated the effort of the RB's....They ran thru arm tackles and showed good balance.

A good win. Left no doubt.