11/16 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

BC says someone else is stuck on themselves, wow thats the pot calling the kettle black[personally I would look for a better role model].As far as your history lesson on region titles, go back and check your facts.We were winning region titles in 4a while they were beating Macon and Dekalb down in 3a.And during the time they were winning thier titles, we were still beating them every year, so what does that say for thier titles? It ought to feel pretty hollow and empty.You could only win them when WH and Pearl were gone.Sad, sad, sad

dude I don't have a dog in your fight but didnt you all drop down to 3a 2 years ago and join the region with greenbrier? Greenbrier won it the first year that you and PC came in and you haven't won it since.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC says someone else is stuck on themselves, wow thats the pot calling the kettle black[personally I would look for a better role model].As far as your history lesson on region titles, go back and check your facts.We were winning region titles in 4a while they were beating Macon and Dekalb down in 3a.And during the time they were winning thier titles, we were still beating them every year, so what does that say for thier titles? It ought to feel pretty hollow and empty.You could only win them when WH and Pearl were gone.Sad, sad, sad

But you can be sure of one thing after all the talk this week.If GB was to win the game, we will find a bad call to blame it on.Its what we learned in Coach T class this week from our friends at GB. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I won't get into the BC argument but you've lost me on the "only win them when WH and Pearl were gone" statement. While it's our only claim to fame I suppose, we beat both WH and PC two years ago to win the region title during your, and their, first year back in. I know, I know! You beat us two weeks later! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

dude I don't have a dog in your fight but didnt you all drop down to 3a 2 years ago and join the region with greenbrier? Greenbrier won it the first year that you and PC came in and you haven't won it since.

Does history only go back 3 years?There are 3 region 4 3a co-champions this year and Greenbrier isnt one of them[station Camp, Pearl and White House}.Dude!!! Lets talk about the now.

I won't get into the BC argument but you've lost me on the "only win them when WH and Pearl were gone" statement. While it's our only claim to fame I suppose, we beat both WH and PC two years ago to win the region title during your, and their, first year back in. I know, I know! You beat us two weeks later! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So while GB and WH were in the same region you have 1 title.OK, live off that.My bad, all hail the mighty Greenbrier. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Does history only go back 3 years?There are 3 region 4 3a co-champions this year and Greenbrier isnt one of them[station Camp, Pearl and White House}.Dude!!! Lets talk about the now.

Oh, my gosh..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> White House is an appropriate name for you guys cause ya'll can sure put your spin on whatever your minds want to believe. Go ask Station Camp who's got the REGION Title.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For facts: Since ya'll been back in 3a, there have been three region titles...Greenbrier, Pearl Cohn, and Station Camp....a tie breaker for first place ain't quite the same thing. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh, my gosh..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> White House is an appropriate name for you guys cause ya'll can sure put your spin on whatever your minds want to believe. Go ask Station Camp who's got the REGION Title.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Station Camp has the #1 seed in the region for the playoffs.There is a 3 way tie for the region championship.Is that too hard for you to understand?Oh, wait, it doesnt matter to you because Greenbrier backed thier way in to the playoffs.Thanks Dekalb /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Station Camp has the #1 seed in the region for the playoffs.There is a 3 way tie for the region championship.Is that too hard for you to understand?Oh, wait, it doesnt matter to you because Greenbrier backed thier way in to the playoffs.Thanks Dekalb /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FYI. Tiebreaker went to Station Camp because they beat WH.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you and timbdp the same person?your posts look about as long and dont have any substance /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you and timbdp the same person?your posts look about as long and dont have any substance /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tim's certainly got a 'streak' goin'. y'all noticed? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> (ex.: who won; what time is game; who's in tournament; list players and their stats; wh wins; gb loses - my personal favorite...and, apparently, his, too /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

Thank you, Lord, for him not usin' 'timgb.'

Just to clear this up.....

First, there was no comparison made between a call on the field and the interpretation. The comparison was made with what you referred to as being a "crybaby". You say falling back on a bad call is being a crybaby... I say trying to convince everyone that you still have some kind of streak is just as childish. (it's like what was posted before... if GB were to win this one, the argument would be something like, "well it's still a streak cause we've still never lost to you on a Friday when the moon phase was the first day before the first quarter."..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Akin to... " I did not have sexual relations with that woman " Right.... keep convincing yourself.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Second, I mention both coaches for just the reasons you mention. I'm not reading their minds... I'm reading their actions and the things they say. Both are class acts. What really got me was when you said, "both win and lose with HUMILITY". I know you had to go look that word up..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You may want to switch over to emotional or touchy now... I think you've used "sensitive" 10 times in your last 5 posts..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ya'll take it easy on us..........

Unfortunately this is a message board but pretend I'm talkin' R E A L S L O W.....

Yes, you made the comparison.... There was a "but" all by itself when you made it. You made the comparison because you realized GB fans were whining about a few calls so you used it for cover.....

And I'll use the word "sensitive" again....Any time a high and above the fray GB fan gets his collective feelings hurt, they fall back on the old reliable "It's just another arrogent WH fan"....LOL...Truely sad.... As if the mighty Green are the arrogent police, there to label anyone who they disagree.....LOL...When I read crap like that, where in one sentence we are arrogent and in the next we are compassionate and caring....Well, pick one....Can't have it both ways, because, even with your active imagination and ability to read palms, you do not know who gave money,who showed any compassion, what others do in BOTH communities, you do not know.

Get a clue....This is a freakin' message board, dude. It's all fun and games. This has nothing to do with the integrity, compassion(or humility, if you prefer that word) of either program, fans, coaches, no one.... For some reason, GB fans just can't seem to have fun here.... I read your banter between other teams, seems to be in good nature. Doesn't it seem a little hypocritical when you cannot seem to have the same fun with us????

Lighten up, relax, take an ex lax.

tim's certainly got a 'streak' goin'. y'all noticed? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> (ex.: who won; what time is game; who's in tournament; list players and their stats; wh wins; gb loses - my personal favorite...and, apparently, his, too /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

Thank you, Lord, for him not usin' 'timgb.'

Tim is a man of few words....Probably a reason for it....LOL

He certainly has a streak goin.... almost as long as the years GB has lost to WH..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tim is a man of few words....Probably a reason for it....LOL

He certainly has a streak goin.... almost as long as the years GB has lost to WH..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I came on here to wish both teams goodluck. I thought that only our threads got so testy. Glad to know I was wrong. I feel that you guys have the game of the week in our area. I hope WHHS you have good turn out everyone stay warm and injury free. My heart says go Robertson County but my head says White House wins this one. But Go Cats