11/16 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

Your two point win was a fluke. White House better enjoy this win over a 4 seed. You're not going anywhere but home next Friday night.

One man teams don't make it very far if ya know what I mean. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> He had 100+ rushing and passing tonight, I bet my grandma he don't next week n tha House! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say congratulations but it appears your fans pat themselves on the back enough without anyone else doiing it. You fans really don't know what humility is, do you?

Pearl Cohn will teach you.

Fortunately for us, people like you on your self imposed pedestal that mete out who has humility and who does not, while lecturing, only makes us laugh....

The seething you guys do is truely funny....If you only knew how idiotic it truely is...LOL...Total entertainment on a high school message board.

Maybe you need to tell the GB fan that states they played their "worst" game....Doesn't appear he understands humility either....So get off that pedestal before you fall off and hurt yourself....LOLOLOL

I'm sure the pearl Cone game will be a good one...... I'm not too sure how Pearl Cone will teach us humility...it is just a football game, it isn't life, dude. I'll tell you like I told the uptight GB fans, this is a high school message board, if you can't take the banter back and forth, then leave the forum before you have a heart attack. Getting that mad isn't healthy, dude.

Your two point win was a fluke. White House better enjoy this win over a 4 seed. You're not going anywhere but home next Friday night.

I was wondering who would be the first to make this type of post.....The epitone of bitterness....The height of hate..... The cresent of idiocy..... You should be proud.

And BTW, not sure, but believe we are at home next friday nite.....

Awesome game!!!

White House 36 Greenbrier 7....I can't remember who it was, but someone predicted WH would win 35-7. They were the closest. I stayed away from this board all week to avoid all the stupid trash talking and bickering between both sides. I am just glad it is over and it went the way it did.

Play of the game for me was the blocked punt returned for the TD by I believe Payne right before the end of the first half.

Congrats Devils....and congrats to GB for a solid season....

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

BC says someone else is stuck on themselves, wow thats the pot calling the kettle black[personally I would look for a better role model].

BC thinks he's Murphy Fair JR. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Dude thinks his opinion is the end all be all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I respected and looked for his posts at first but I see through him. He has some deep seeded dislike for WH and I don't get it. I guess someone from WH banged his girl. I'll be the 1st to admit we have alot of dumbass fans on here but its no more than any other school. Everyone has their share of wacko's who are poor representations of their respective schools. I don't usually get into all this since I have a life. But from all I see from BC he never passes up a shot at WH. He should be "BIG" enough to see we have some dumbasses like Tim who make others look bad and just let it go but he holds on to this grudge. You call WH arrogant but whenever other teams are confident and pick their teams to win it's all good. Hypocrisy at it's finest. We aren't cocky, we're confident. I don't see why he can't let his WH grudge go. You aren't even a fan of any of our rivals. You just share your opinion like it matters. I really hope your gettin compensated for all the unsolicited opinion. You post more in a day than I do since I registered. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh yeah Greenbrier fans who say we live in the past. We still have beat yall every year for like 25 years straight, but you guys broke the consecutive wins streak at like 24. Congrats on that. I don't get on here to talk sugar but some of you never stop. Your Region titles were nothing without WH, Pearl or SC around. Just face facts.

One last thought, I guess we proved last game was a fluke and it will probably be another 25 years before you beat WH again.

Its a shame we can't get along. I'm all for it, but you just want to downgrade all our accomplishments. We acknowledge you were a state runner up and let you speak on it but for some reason it's living in the past if we mention our state title. GUESS WHAT! Its all in the past! We are livin in 2007's season, its just nice to reminisce. You might get to do that one day too and then you might understand. Congrats on your season. Your boy's played hard.

Congrats to White House. They played an excellent ball game. I wish them well in round 3. I have nothing bad to say about White House's team, fans, or coaches. However - anyone in their right mind should have known this was going to be a "huge" ballgame for Robertson County. White House was not ready for this big of a game. By that, I mean the parking, the concession, the ticket booth, the bathrooms, etc... Here are a few recomendations for Friday's game.

Get a police officer to direct traffic at the entrance!!

Parking - pure chaos! Have a plan in place.

Tickets. There were people still trying to get tickets to get into the game at the beginning of the 2nd quarter. This is a huge rilvary, playoffs, etc.. We should not have to wait in line 45 minutes + to get a ticket into the game!!!!

Sound system in that stadium is horrible. Visitors could not hear anything. Radio shack sells speakers and wire.

Bathrooms - rent a few Johns for the games. We would have spent more at concession if we did not have to wait in line at the bathroom for most of the 20 min halftime.

Concessions - again - most people next to me refrained from going to concessions because of the line. I know heritage has their own concession stand. Suggestion - open it!!! Sell more food, make more money for everyone!!

Last but not least - SEATING - Visitor seating was terrible. There are no isles to walk up and down the stands except on the ends. Hundreds of fans had to stand due to not enough seating.

Let's do it again next year!!! - but get your house in order before you invite us again.

PS - this goes for Greenbrier as well. Be prepared for the big game!

Thanks -

Devoted Football Fan.

Congrats to White House. They played an excellent ball game. I wish them well in round 3. I have nothing bad to say about White House's team, fans, or coaches. However - anyone in their right mind should have known this was going to be a "huge" ballgame for Robertson County. White House was not ready for this big of a game. By that, I mean the parking, the concession, the ticket booth, the bathrooms, etc... Here are a few recomendations for Friday's game.Get a police officer to direct traffic at the entrance!!Parking - pure chaos! Have a plan in place.Tickets. There were people still trying to get tickets to get into the game at the beginning of the 2nd quarter. This is a huge rilvary, playoffs, etc.. We should not have to wait in line 45 minutes + to get a ticket into the game!!!!Sound system in that stadium is horrible. Visitors could not hear anything. Radio shack sells speakers and wire.Bathrooms - rent a few Johns for the games. We would have spent more at concession if we did not have to wait in line at the bathroom for most of the 20 min halftime.Concessions - again - most people next to me refrained from going to concessions because of the line. I know heritage has their own concession stand. Suggestion - open it!!! Sell more food, make more money for everyone!!Last but not least - SEATING - Visitor seating was terrible. There are no isles to walk up and down the stands except on the ends. Hundreds of fans had to stand due to not enough seating.Let's do it again next year!!! - but get your house in order before you invite us again.PS - this goes for Greenbrier as well. Be prepared for the big game!Thanks -Devoted Football Fan.

Thanks, I guess, for the "nice" comments about our team. I agree with you 110% about our facilities lacking, but you must not direct your comments toward anyone in the White House football program. Everything in that park, the good and the bad, is and should be directed toward the City of White House. They make money off of our ticket sales, and are fully responsible for things such as bathrooms, parking you name it. As far as parking, there were plenty of empty spaces left throughout the city park. Many people chose to park in the grass, but it was not necessary. Over the years, the parking and what not was less than accomodating at your field. You had very little visitor seating, etc. Fortunately, this year you guys made the upgrades. That was great by the way! This year's game was great, as I actually had a SEAT for the first time ever!

Nevertheless, please direct your complaints toward our city leaders....I, too, agree that our ticket line needs improvement (although I doubt anyone stood in line for 45 full minutes) , and our sound system is one of the worst of any and all the schools I have visited. Ask them to help us out...we would appreciate it!

One more thing....there is a SECOND ticket line at the other end zone. Did you not try it?

BC thinks he's Murphy Fair JR. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Dude thinks his opinion is the end all be all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I respected and looked for his posts at first but I see through him. He has some deep seeded dislike for WH and I don't get it. I guess someone from WH banged his girl. I'll be the 1st to admit we have alot of dumbass fans on here but its no more than any other school. Everyone has their share of wacko's who are poor representations of their respective schools. I don't usually get into all this since I have a life. But from all I see from BC he never passes up a shot at WH. He should be "BIG" enough to see we have some dumbasses like Tim who make others look bad and just let it go but he holds on to this grudge. You call WH arrogant but whenever other teams are confident and pick their teams to win it's all good. Hypocrisy at it's finest. We aren't cocky, we're confident. I don't see why he can't let his WH grudge go. You aren't even a fan of any of our rivals. You just share your opinion like it matters. I really hope your gettin compensated for all the unsolicited opinion. You post more in a day than I do since I registered. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

One last thought, I guess we proved last game was a fluke and it will probably be another 25 years before you beat WH again.

Its a shame we can't get along. I'm all for it, but you just want to downgrade all our accomplishments. We acknowledge you were a state runner up and let you speak on it but for some reason it's living in the past if we mention our state title. GUESS WHAT! Its all in the past! We are livin in 2007's season, its just nice to reminisce. You might get to do that one day too and then you might understand. Congrats on your season. Your boy's played hard.

your the dumbest wh fan on here

and our sound system is one of the worst of any and all the schools

Maybe ones you've visited - Howard has the worst system - pretty sure my computer speakers are better.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man, there's a poll CoachT should have! Maybe provide some incentive to the schools to think about lol.

Oh yeah Greenbrier fans who say we live in the past. We still have beat yall every year for like 25 years straight, but you guys broke the consecutive wins streak at like 24. Congrats on that. I don't get on here to talk sugar but some of you never stop. Your Region titles were nothing without WH, Pearl or SC around. Just face facts.

Congrats to White House on the win last night.

You are an idiot though and I feel dumb for even having read through all of this garbage. I feel like I am responding to a posting made by some little punk that could wear a beating for shooting off at the mouth one too many times.

Again though congrats to White House on the win and I will come to next week's game against Pearl Cohn.