11/16 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

This will be one HECK of a game tomorrow night. If today's weather is any indication as to what it will be like come game time, it's gonna be a cold one for sure.

I'm not going to get into all the back and forth stuff between fans. Nothing good comes from any of that. I hope White House wins and I'm going to the game expecting that to happen. Regardless of who wins, THEY WILL HAVE TO EARN IT....

Agreed.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be one HECK of a game tomorrow night. If today's weather is any indication as to what it will be like come game time, it's gonna be a cold one for sure.

I'm not going to get into all the back and forth stuff between fans. Nothing good comes from any of that. I hope White House wins and I'm going to the game expecting that to happen. Regardless of who wins, THEY WILL HAVE TO EARN IT....

My sentiments exactly!.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm already trying to dig out the cold weather gear for tomorrow night. If this wind keeps up, it's going to be pretty chilly.

Turnovers were big....Should have been one more....The first spike on the WH last drive was a fumble that the refs blew the whistle on. He threw the ball to the ground behind his feet as he turned to his right.

Greenbrier got hurt there and also on the catch at the 5 for a first down. Wait one offical said he didn't catch it but eveyryone knows he did...

There are alot of things that come into play in a game....Ask ohio st and the suspendid refs.

Fine, if you guys are going to continue to bring up that one play, let me remind you that you fumbled on your next possession but the ref said he was down, the replay shows he was not down and the ball did come loose before his knee was down.Refs make bad calls, they make good calls, but for you to say you would have scored on that drive is anybodys guess.Dandy is just saying WH gave you 5 more chances with the ball and your offense never scored on the Blue Devil D.Thats just a fact.

I did just what you suggested. I went back and read the posts. Each of the posts related to the run/pass issue were mine and as I stated above... they were part of discussion about the game. No mind games. There was nothing meant "tongue-in-cheek" whatsoever. Who would I be playing mind games with? How YOU take it when you read it is something that you have to deal with. Maybe when you read something into a post it's because you're looking for something so you'll have a reason to snap back? (Do you own a copy of "The Conspiracy Theory" ?.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) If I'm not mistaken... seems that you were the one that stirred the pot in the last GB/WH thread and started the negative posts rolling. It's what you do...lol It's your style! What's interesting is that you want to keep saying that GB fans are too sensitive or "how dare they accuse me of arrogance" but yet you keep picking at that sore and you keep getting in your little digs. That's like telling someone, "I'm going to hit you with this stick but don't you react to it because I'm just playing around."

Again... to each is own. Some like to discuss on the boards, some take pleasure in ruffling feathers (aka IRK), and some are in-between. I personally could care less when you start your stuff but try not imagine something into, and use my posts as your cause.

Yes, GB fans are too sensitive....It was a GB fan that called me(well, not just me, but WH fans in general) arrogent, I didn't call a name at all...Took a comment totally out of context, just as you have went back and read stating it was not head games....

As far as using a comment you made to prove a point....I really did not look back at who made the comment, really didn't care...actually thought it was humerous and clever, a subtle play on words and yes, it sounded like a head game to me.... but now you go and blow it by claiming it was just part of the conversation....LOL

Then you go into a diatribe and attempt to tell the board exactly how I think, interpret, react or "snap back"......LOL

Yes, too sensitive....If it is, as you put it,a sore, well, as Elton John said, time will heal, time will heal.

As far as the game, if the wind and weather stays as it is, it will be a defensive game probably decided by special teams, field position and the kicking game.

Fine, if you guys are going to continue to bring up that one play, let me remind you that you fumbled on your next possession but the ref said he was down, the replay shows he was not down and the ball did come loose before his knee was down.Refs make bad calls, they make good calls, but for you to say you would have scored on that drive is anybodys guess.Dandy is just saying WH gave you 5 more chances with the ball and your offense never scored on the Blue Devil D.Thats just a fact.

I'm sorry....what? Did you miss the part of the replay when the first interception was run back for a TD with no "D" around? That's just a fact. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hopefully refs with a little better vision will be officiating tomorrow night.

Dont forget game starts @ 7:00 pm not 7:30 as they do in the regular season, and I heard low the tommorrow night is in the low 30's. ouch.

I believe with Greenbriers new breath of playoff life they are a "new" team right now and they should not be taken lightly....btw they are 1-0 just like WH is in the post season. SO anything goes.

White House only had to cruise to Victory in the last game I hope because of that they do not lose their FIRE. Come out strong boys!!!

GO BLUE DEVILS

Agreed.... the True blue. =))

I'm sorry....what? Did you miss the part of the replay when the first interception was run back for a TD with no "D" around? That's just a fact. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hopefully refs with a little better vision will be officiating tomorrow night.

If someone throws an interception they are on OFFENSE.Your defense scored, your special teams scored, your offense DID NOT score on The WH Defense.Thats the fact, as painful as it may be to you.Anything else you might want clarification on let me know.You held the time of possession 29:29 for the game and came away with NO points.You were given 5 turnovers and did nothing with it.Face the facts,WH gave you ever chance to win and you couldnt.But lets cry about one call.It may have been a first down but it was NOT a touchdown.Usually most GB people have a better knowledge of the game then what is being posted this week.Lets cry about week 10.They still have the "streak"in tact.How are we going to live.If WH comes out and keeps the turnovers down this could be a long night for GB.God knows you CANT score on offense. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Are we back to this? The "streak" is gone, but ya'll hang on to it. It's all you got in this decade. Let me know when ya'll get a title...of ANY kind.. in this century. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Fine, lets face more facts.The consecutive years in a row is in tact.WH was playing 4a ball[very well I might add] while you were winning your region titles.Who were you playing against again?We won titles in 4a with a 3a enrollment but lets congratulate the mighty GB for what they did in 3a while WH was in another region.What have you won since we came back?The year you went to the Big Game we kicked your tail[i think we put in the cheerleaders in the second half].What else do you have?Vollyball?Congratulations to your girls[fine job]Please, you must be kidding me.All we have in this decade is a 10-1 record against GB.Thats enough for me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who are you to speak about titles? Have you all ever won a state championship? And if you are talking about region championships then we do have a couple in this decade. Please do not get this started.

Hey Josh, give him a recap of the four years you played against the mighty GB.That would be fun /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Because I have respected your posts in the past, I have deleted it. But maybe you should be talking to your side too.

His side isnt crying about a bad call or maybes'.His side won the game and moved on.His side didnt back in to the playoffs thanks to Dekalb,who beat Macon, who beat GB.Hmmmmmmmmmm.Anyway, Josh knows football,Josh beat Gb 4 years in a row[just like everyone else who has played for WH in the last 25 or so years].Josh was a player with heart and integrity who knew what it took to win and play like a champion.Josh doesnt cry about a bad call.Josh doesnt whine about a ref.Josh played football[and very well I might add again].Shhhh did anyone hear that?Gb just polished thier old region champ trophies again.Talk to me again about what GB has done lately Cat.Doesnt look so good now does it /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />